Sign in to follow this  
bakerrron11

if linkin park will made meteora 20th anniversary which shows would you like them to relese ?

I like the idea of this thread! Download 04 would be a good one. In my mind the holy grail from that era would be a full PR04 show. Also something from PR03 as we only have 3 incomplete sources from that tour. Maybe Reading 03? There’s a lot of legendary tours from the Meteora cycle, so it would be harder to choose for that then Hybrid Theory. You also have the Japan 2006 shows, Live 8, MFR 05. So much. 

Full Roxy 2004 performance (LP-only songs + both run-throughs of the Collision Course set)
Full Detroit 2003/MTV $2 Bill set

Smokeout Festival 2003

Full Live 8 2005 set

Full Summer Sonic 2006 set

There's a LOT more proshot stuff to choose from for the Meteora era than for HT. They have an abundance of shows that were never released in complete form from that tour, so I leaned in that direction. Stuff like Rock Am Ring 2004 and a Projekt Revolution 2004 show are pretty much guaranteed to be on there if they do a Meteora set though.

I hope if they wiil do it they release one show from project revolution 2003 , download 2004 , maybe something  from the meteora world tour from the beginning of 2004 and full summer sonic 2006

Of course one of the biggest LP concerts, Chimera Festival in São Paulo back in 2004.

Edited by MS2000

1 hour ago, MS2000 said:

Of course one of the biggest LP concerts, Chimera Festival in São Paulo back in 2004.

Sounds like LP does not have a recording of that show judging by what Mike has said on Twitch.

11 hours ago, LPLStaff said:

Sounds like LP does not have a recording of that show judging by what Mike has said on Twitch.

Did he mentioned this show? could you send the link pls? MTV may have the full lenght concert, but i don't know if we will ever see it :(

Edited by MS2000

On 10/1/2020 at 12:24 AM, Astat said:

Full Roxy 2004 performance (LP-only songs + both run-throughs of the Collision Course set)
Full Detroit 2003/MTV $2 Bill set

Smokeout Festival 2003

Full Live 8 2005 set

Full Summer Sonic 2006 set

There's a LOT more proshot stuff to choose from for the Meteora era than for HT. They have an abundance of shows that were never released in complete form from that tour, so I leaned in that direction. Stuff like Rock Am Ring 2004 and a Projekt Revolution 2004 show are pretty much guaranteed to be on there if they do a Meteora set though.

I thought I was the only person who wanted the full Roxy show with both CC takes! If they do a Meteora box set and include CC (like HT included Reanimation), I would hope they include the full show and not just the exact same DVD they released in 2004...

You have the best list I've seen in this thread so far. All of these shows would be amazing.