Jump to content

Unreleash LP Shows and audios


lpfan12
 Share

Recommended Posts

Everybody Always wanting unreleashed Stuff. All i'm saying we should pitch in if the Admins run into a unreleashed Audio and Video stuff know what i mean. Meaning everything from 2000.2001. make a paypal or other pay methods. just a thought lol. Everyone Always want this and that releash thats why i made this post...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't think is that easy to find stuff from 00 or 01, much less pay for it when anything that is surfacing after Chester's dead is so overpriced.

Hahninator and Astat talked about this on their last IG Live. probably the last thing that the admins brought in terms of live shows was the one in docklands and that was a long time ago.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

 

On 9/6/2020 at 11:46 AM, lpfan12 said:

Everybody Always wanting unreleashed Stuff. All i'm saying we should pitch in if the Admins run into a unreleashed Audio and Video stuff know what i mean. Meaning everything from 2000.2001. make a paypal or other pay methods. just a thought lol. Everyone Always want this and that releash thats why i made this post...

I also suggest this here about 3 years ago, if you count the number of members here and each donate $ 5 or $ 10 dollars we will surely get shows for the Shots that are out there.
just want.
I do, but it's not just me, the administrators would have to want it too.

the more the idea is good and valid.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am always involved in the negotiations of unreleased shows as I still keep doing my own research to find old bootleg and I can confirm, all the recordings that pop up lately has a price. It's very hard for me or some other two friends (who always help covering costs) to get it. NINLive and DeftonesLive both have a part where fans could contribute to help the site somehow.

 

What I mean... It's easy to everyone just sit here and request to release stuff when they have zero idea how hard it is to FIND about a show existence, then find the filmer/taper, then convince him/her on sharing or selling (mostly is money involved) and then make it happen... Sometimes stuff like that take 1-2-3 years.

 

Dragon Festival 2001 and Smoke Out festival 2003 both proshot. This is an example of two shows which cost more than 2.000 USD. It's not too easy to pay for this and just put it on YouTube if I had to do it alone. If it is a fan crowdfunding, that sound more fair releasing for everyone.

 

 

Edited by felipeintheend
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Hybridtheory said:

a quick calculation:

7,595 active members here
if each donates $ 5
we will have

$ 37,975

I think you can buy some shows proshots lol

not all of us are active and some people like myself can't donate anything because of the US and Iran situation.also if I change my money to US dollars my salary is 100$ per month.

money is one of the only problems here sometimes tapers just don't want to share their files.just like that

but I will try to help the cause however I can.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

they are just ideas even if half of that number help, I believe you can get rare material for a proshot show between 2000-2006.

I think that maybe the adms could just evaluate the idea, I think it would work if everyone came together

 

7 hours ago, felipeintheend said:

I am always involved in the negotiations of unreleased shows as I still keep doing my own research to find old bootleg and I can confirm, all the recordings that pop up lately has a price. It's very hard for me or some other two friends (who always help covering costs) to get it. NINLive and DeftonesLive both have a part where fans could contribute to help the site somehow.

 

What I mean... It's easy to everyone just sit here and request to release stuff when they have zero idea how hard it is to FIND about a show existence, then find the filmer/taper, then convince him/her on sharing or selling (mostly is money involved) and then make it happen... Sometimes stuff like that take 1-2-3 years.

 

Dragon Festival 2001 and Smoke Out festival 2003 both proshot. This is an example of two shows which cost more than 2.000 USD. It's not too easy to pay for this and just put it on YouTube if I had to do it alone. If it is a fan crowdfunding, that sound more fair releasing for everyone.

 

 

hello felipe i agree with you, so i am willing to help pay for it

Dragon Festival 2001 and Smoke Out festival 2003 do you know who has these full pro shots for sale?
this is already great news, we could try to buy them with the help of the fans here, we can buy this if we get together.

 

3 hours ago, lpplus said:

not all of us are active and some people like myself can't donate anything because of the US and Iran situation.also if I change my money to US dollars my salary is 100$ per month.

money is one of the only problems here sometimes tapers just don't want to share their files.just like that

but I will try to help the cause however I can.

that would be pretty crazy too
2.5 hours of content what should be there?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Regardless if we can put some sort of thing together that would be super insane. For the ones that is barley on here i understand and respect that. 

 

 

On 10/31/2020 at 8:34 AM, felipeintheend said:

I am always involved in the negotiations of unreleased shows as I still keep doing my own research to find old bootleg and I can confirm, all the recordings that pop up lately has a price. It's very hard for me or some other two friends (who always help covering costs) to get it. NINLive and DeftonesLive both have a part where fans could contribute to help the site somehow.

 

What I mean... It's easy to everyone just sit here and request to release stuff when they have zero idea how hard it is to FIND about a show existence, then find the filmer/taper, then convince him/her on sharing or selling (mostly is money involved) and then make it happen... Sometimes stuff like that take 1-2-3 years.

 

Dragon Festival 2001 and Smoke Out festival 2003 both proshot. This is an example of two shows which cost more than 2.000 USD. It's not too easy to pay for this and just put it on YouTube if I had to do it alone. If it is a fan crowdfunding, that sound more fair releasing for everyone.

 

 

Despite your problems with me i pertty much agree with you on that. but why don't the site admins open up a paying method so people can put what they can in it

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/31/2020 at 11:39 AM, Hybridtheory said:

wow i thought it would be $ 10,000
it's a more acceptable high price, plus $ 50,000 is unrealistic.

It used to be $10,000. After Chester passed, the price was raised to $50,000.

 

Astat or Mark can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think those were the exact numbers and the reason it was raised.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 9 months later...
On 11/2/2020 at 8:12 PM, Justin said:

It used to be $10,000. After Chester passed, the price was raised to $50,000.

 

Astat or Mark can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think those were the exact numbers and the reason it was raised.

We need to ask someone to help us get this footage. Maybe Mike, maybe Jeff, maybe Samantha, anyone of them would probably work.

Maybe we could also find someone else who could help us with this problem.

Edited by NJPLP
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/31/2020 at 1:29 AM, Hybridtheory said:

a quick calculation:

7,595 active members here
if each donates $ 5
we will have

$ 37,975

I think you can buy some shows proshots lol

An update this "quick calculation":

7,783 members in total here

If each donates $7, we will have $54,481

That would be enough to get the Marc Ostrick Lockout tape.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yesterday I watching the PR02 dvd and I was imagining the thousands of shows from 2001, more shows from PR 02 and shows from 2003,2004 are in the LP archives.
I think we have a big community and there are others too, we are a lot of LP fans.
I'm just a small fan, I don't know anyone on the Lp Underground team, but someone here should know we could try to get the LP to release old 2000-2006 shows, on some streaming system, just like they released PR02 + chat, that opened up a big possibility, to launch more shows.
every week a new show or every 15 days or even 1 show a month, it would be magic, it would be amazing.

then you buy the show, as an online ticket, with world premiere and rerun.
15$-20$ the ticket online and you can travel to these shows.

is an idea that I ask someone to help get to the Lp and the entire Team of the Lp Underground.
everything is possible, if you try!!! 😉👍🏻

 

what do you think?

 

On 8/17/2021 at 5:44 PM, NJPLP said:

An update this "quick calculation":

7,783 members in total here

If each donates $7, we will have $54,481

That would be enough to get the Marc Ostrick Lockout tape.

this is a big possibility.

just everyone here to help and this is just one of the many concert files that might be out there.

 

I can help 7$ 🙂

Edited by Hybridtheory
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Hybridtheory said:

I'm just a small fan, I don't know anyone on the Lp Underground team, but someone here should know we could try to get the LP to release old 2000-2006 shows, on some streaming system, just like they released PR02 + chat, that opened up a big possibility, to launch more shows.
every week a new show or every 15 days or even 1 show a month, it would be magic, it would be amazing.

then you buy the show, as an online ticket, with world premiere and rerun.
15$-20$ the ticket online and you can travel to these shows.

is an idea that I ask someone to help get to the Lp and the entire Team of the Lp Underground.
everything is possible, if you try!!! 😉👍🏻

 

We've tried for years to get Linkin Park to release old shows as part of the DSP program. Nothing happened and Warner stopped releasing new shows after 2012 because there wasn't interest from fans. They weren't getting enough money to justify the amount of work being put into it. Back then someone, I think Mike, said he would like to release more DSPs, but it was up to the label. We did a huge petition in collaboration with other fan sites asking them to release shows again and once again nothing happened.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/19/2021 at 2:57 PM, Hybridtheory said:

Yesterday I watching the PR02 dvd and I was imagining the thousands of shows from 2001, more shows from PR 02 and shows from 2003,2004 are in the LP archives.

Ditto and The Sequel To The DVD With The Worst Name We've Ever Come Up With... so many snippets from different PR02 shows... 🙄 Big dreams about a VoD LP platform. 😂

 

Common, let's hope for a nice PR04 show with Meteora (20th Anniversary Edition).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...