LPLStaff

Pictureboard = "In Yourself"/"Be Yourself"

5 minutes ago, joelinho said:

Ā 

You should stop bro. UntilĀ LPĀ makes a statement and the preorder starts, please don't talk about this in the newswire and just talk in the chatbox.

We should wait until October. WeĀ“ve waited since 2005 (?), we can wait two more months! And since weĀ“ve hearded since 2001 (this still blows my mind ahaha) we have an ideia how pictureboard is!

Not sure how much we're allowed to discuss... but I found the Soundcloud leak because I was too curious. Apparently uploaded a year ago? Insane that people just didn't find it until now. I wonder how long it's been actually floating around

2 minutes ago, mrfox said:

Mike on vocals?

I havenĀ“t hear it yet. Partially because I havenĀ“t found it yet, partially because I dont want to spoil the surprise

It's for sure real. If you've heard the Xero songs, this is definitely one of them. I'd be interested to get a Chester version, though. I don't know how it hasn't gotten taken down.

10 hours ago, MetalNacional said:

We have come full circle.

Ā 

That's about all we can even say about this. What in the world.

7 minutes ago, Jlumber said:

Crazy. Hope others were able to hear it. Who knows if we get Markā€™s version in the real release.

In LPĀ“s old computer we have two pictureboard files: "PB_Edit_2020" and "Demo_Pic_Board". Could they be diferent versions? One with MarkĀ“s vocals and one with ChesterĀ“s vocals?