Grey Daze to Premiere "B12" at Download TV

lpliveusername

12 minutes ago, Diaux said:

Honestly i don't think is that bad, Is my favorite from all of the singles, The instrumental bridge sound like Do I Wanna Know by Arctic Monkeys but with a synth instead of a guitar.

It still feels weird hearing all of the electronic elements or the overproduction on this song and the rest of the album especially compared to the original material which was very raw.

And yes they are over using the same live footage over and over again

Do you feel it’s overproduced ? It’s weird because I love how they turned songs that were basically demos with bland average quality instruments into full rock songs. I mean, even tho I like Out of Ashes IMO that is an overproduced album. 
The songs that I like the most are the ones that are more different than the original ones. 😊

Out Of Ashes is incredibly overproduced, you are right. This is not as overproduced as that, but it's close. Howard Benson really did Chester a disservice. However, Ryan Shuck did say that the album was a lot heavier before they turned it in and were forced to change it, so maybe the label was an issue too. Some of the stuff like the Let Down outro is just horrible though.

12 hours ago, Hahninator said:

Out Of Ashes is incredibly overproduced, you are right. This is not as overproduced as that, but it's close. Howard Benson really did Chester a disservice. However, Ryan Shuck did say that the album was a lot heavier before they turned it in and were forced to change it, so maybe the label was an issue too. Some of the stuff like the Let Down outro is just horrible though.

Let Down is an amazing song but yeah the outro is so 2000s boyband effect 

2 hours ago, Comfortinthepanic92 said:

Easiest skip ever ? Like LOL there are far worse songs IMO. 😊

Within Chester’s catalog of music, this is hands down the worst song I’ve ever heard. The Original isn’t even terrible, but after listening to this with a group of friends, it was practically unanimous. If you like it, more power to you, but I’m gonna forget this one ever existed lol 

1 hour ago, Broman said:

Within Chester’s catalog of music, this is hands down the worst song I’ve ever heard. The Original isn’t even terrible, but after listening to this with a group of friends, it was practically unanimous. If you like it, more power to you, but I’m gonna forget this one ever existed lol 

Ok 😊 TBH It’s not great I agree, the verses feel like they belong to a different song and the overall effect is a bit weird, far from a perfect song, but I really like the guitar and the backing vocals, so to me is an OK song. If I had to rank the songs with Chester on vocals this wouldn’t be high on the list but I like it more than, say, All for nothing, Hit the Floor, Nobody’s listening and War 

Edited by Comfortinthepanic92

2 hours ago, Broman said:

The worst one?

that has to be “things in my jeep”

😂

13 hours ago, Diaux said:

I think Slow Ya Roll is worse than Things In My Jeep or High Rise, Like the Chester vocals sounds dumb and the beat sound like any " Free Sad Rap Instrumental" that you can find on Youtube

Agree 

14 hours ago, JZLP-AmendsUltimateFan said:

The worst Chester related music was High Rise 

The songs aren't that bad

They are extremely boring 

TBH I really like Out of Time,  Same on the Inside and Tomorrow, but Amends is better 

On 6/16/2020 at 7:19 PM, Diaux said:

I think Slow Ya Roll is worse than Things In My Jeep or High Rise, Like the Chester vocals sounds dumb and the beat sound like any " Free Sad Rap Instrumental" that you can find on Youtube

Chester's singing on the outro of that song was cool though lol

8 minutes ago, Justin said:

Chester's singing on the outro of that song was cool though lol

I think growing up I started to realize that some kind of Chester's screams really upset me, like the one on KTTK or HTF, or his voice on AFN and Nobody's Listening. Those songs are the ones where my fav singer of all time proved that even great singers can give bad performances