Twitch spoilers (and more)

PeppePark

On 4/15/2020 at 5:49 PM, PeppePark said:
  • Source 8: A Goth Industrial Hu GoT jam theme song for Professor Snape (July 23, 2020) / 30:55
  • Source 9: 7.24.20-Making a song with ONLY ONE SOUND (July 24, 2020) / 01:48:02 - 02:07:55

ELEPHANT/GOLD/GOLD ELEPHANT

On Mike's desktop there's a folder called Elephant Drum Raw Stereo.

It was edited the last time on the 4th of July. That was Saturday, so he wasn't streaming.

In the July 24 stream, we can see on the left a few drum racks:

Battle Symphony Rack

Dark Electro

LP Drum Rack 1
Mew Break
MS Gold Drum Rack
MS Gold Elephant 1
MS NI Gold Kik Snares

Rock Industrial

Interesting to see that there's a drum rack both for "Gold" and "Gold Elephant".
These could be just random names for the drum racks, or demos titles.

The main "Elephant Drum Raw Stereo" folder is still on his desktop, so whatever this is it's something he's working on recently.

WARRIORS DRUM Shinkansen
We know that Shinkansen was originally a Living Things beat that Mike re-used for World's On Fire.
Could be Warriors a new track?

Little update about "Elephant" plus a potential new entry, "Warriors".

BONUS
Funny thing.

In the Ableton files we can see that he's trying to mix the A Thousand Suns style jam, "A Thousand Jams", since May.

He already has SIX different mixes and the last one is from July 21, let's hope to hear it soon!

Screenshot_20200724_224235.png

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, NimaLP said:

I remember "Warrior" was the working title for War. But "Warriors" gotta be something new, I guess.

Warrior actually was in a fake tracklist for THP. As I remember, we never had a confirmation about this been the demo name of War.

1 hour ago, kiq fLP said:

Warrior actually was in a fake tracklist for THP. As I remember, we never had a confirmation about this been the demo name of War.

We never got OFFICIAL confirmation that Warrior was War, but we do know that Warrior was a working title the band used during THP. It was on a songboard with KTTK, AFN, Wastelands, MTG etc., so it's pretty likely that it became War

• Source 10: 7.27.20 - What should we make today? (July 27, 2020) / Screenshot

FOR S

A folder called "FOR S" is on Mike's desktop. Let's start to speculate about who "S" could be.

• Source 5: 7.27.20 - What should we make today? (July 27, 2020) / Screenshot

VIOLENT ENOUGH

Before the July 27 stream Mike was working in Ableton on a project called "Violent Enough".

UPDATE
Potential collaboration + another working title for a new song?

BONUS

Confirmed by Mike himself, in his own special way... Dropped Frames, Vol. 2 out this Friday!

Image 7.png

DD aaron.mp3

Source: 9.9 Freestyle beatmaking session (September 9, 2020) / Screenshot

New MP3 file on Mike's desktop!
"Aaron" could be Aaron Harmon, so this could be another blackbear related track, even if we don't know anything new about "Bear vla Aaron" and "I'm Still Fucking Here".

I don't think Mike just misspelled "Aalon" as Jason Aalon Butler (another collab we still don't know anything else), so... any guesses?

UPDATE
Another potential collab, who's Aaron?

• 3 weeks later...

CLOSING TIME (IANN DIOR)
5.28 Deepfake Vocal Song (May 28, 2021) / Screenshot

Two Ableton projects and two MP3 files for a potential new song with Iann Dior called "Iann 1", "Iann 1.2 Closing Time", "Iann-Closing Time Inst", and "Iann-Closing Time w Skat Vox".

Time to update this thread again.

Found an interesting thing today, it looks like a new collaboration with Iann Dior.
It could be just production stuff but considering how the files are named I think Mike will do vocals.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Man, what a throwback, so much fun during that time (except quarantine). I hope he releases the rest of the unreleased jams someday somehow.

On 10/25/2021 at 11:57 PM, martinez said:

Why Mike wanted to have this jam in both MP3 and WAV formats? Did he planned to do something with it?

I wish the person who owned the channel would give free links for the unfinished jams, they sound so good.

Edited by RentEznor