Jump to content
PeppePark

Details I found watching Mike's livestreams

Recommended Posts

Lmfaooooo screaming at the folder names 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 watch him checking out this topic haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, sordomuda said:

Lmfaooooo screaming at the folder names 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 watch him checking out this topic haha


During one of the latest livestreams there was a part of the desktop "exposed" and people freaked out in the chat saying: "Mike, the files, we can see the files" and stuff.


Maybe he just noticed that and he still doesn't know about this thread, but yeah, it was so funny 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/15/2020 at 5:49 PM, PeppePark said:

But here comes the best thing.
In the May 22 screenshot you can clearly see the folders at the bottom.
Yeah, Mike REALLY created two folders named "YES I KNOW" and "YOU CAN SEE MY FOLDERS" LMAO 🤣
There's a third one under those, I guess it's the "continuation", but sadly it's covered by the donations banner.

UPDATE: Donations banner is gone and I can finally reveal the full "message" by Mike:
 

YES I KNOW
YOU CAN SEE MY FOLDERS
STOP PEEKING

 

🤣


Donations are over and we could finally solve the biggest mistery 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am weak 😂

8 hours ago, PeppePark said:


Donations are over and we could finally solve the biggest mistery 😂

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The most interesting thing in those screenshots is that LP appears to have rehearsed All For Nothing to play live. Or at least Mike got ready to play it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hahninator said:

The most interesting thing in those screenshots is that LP appears to have rehearsed All For Nothing to play live. Or at least Mike got ready to play it.

Didn't we knew that already? with the "LP LIVE EXPERIENCE DRAFT ONE" thing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Diaux said:

Didn't we knew that already? with the "LP LIVE EXPERIENCE DRAFT ONE" thing


I guess we knew that they considered to play it, since it was on a draft setlist, but we didn't have a "proof" that they actually rehearsed it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/15/2020 at 5:49 PM, PeppePark said:

Talking To Myself Drum Stems

Why he has a folder with drums from Talking To Myself on his desktop?
Working on a remix? Learning drum parts? Ideas for live shows?

 


PRO TOOLS FILES

El Little Idiot 110bpm.ptx

From his Pro Tools files here's a potentially working title for a new song modified on June 7, 2020 at 12:45 PM.


ITE DRUM SUM.wav
SFN Drum Kit Stem.wav

Heavy Drum Kit Stem.wav
NCSM Drum Kit Stem.wav


You can also see .wav files of drum stems for In The End, Sorry For Now, Heavy and Nobody Can Save Me added into a new folder on June 7.


Update: new working title "El Little Idiot" plus Mike checking drum stems of Linkin Park songs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update:
A little generic and not worth a screenshoot in the main thread but here's some new stuff on Mike's desktop: a "MAYO Drums" folder and a "song idea.mp3".

On the other hand, the remix Mike did for I Drive Me Mad by renforshort will be out this Friday (already out here in Europe).

I noticed the remix projects on April 29, so this is the first thing, out of this thread, that was released, that's nice.
Can't wait to have more!

25.06.2020.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PeppePark said:

Update:
A little generic and not worth a screenshoot in the main thread but here's some new stuff on Mike's desktop: a "MAYO Drums" folder and a "song idea.mp3".

On the other hand, the remix Mike did for I Drive Me Mad by renforshort will be out this Friday (already out here in Europe).

I noticed the remix projects on April 29, so this is the first thing, out of this thread, that was released, that's nice.
Can't wait to have more!

25.06.2020.jpeg

Any idea whats below the MS 004 BACKUP folder? Pappa Park? Peppa Park?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PeppePark said:

a "MAYO Drums" folder

I guess he had to find new stuff after he tried the ketchup for so long

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Diaux said:

Any idea whats below the MS 004 BACKUP folder? Pappa Park? Peppa Park?


I imagine you were thinking something about the band but... that's actually a pic of me and Mike 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, PeppePark said:


I imagine you were thinking something about the band but... that's actually a pic of me and Mike 🤣

Hahahaha yo thats cool as fuck man, sorry my bad

Edited by Diaux

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Diaux said:

Hahahaha yo thats cool as fuck man, sorry my bad

Imagine being that legendary to have your picture on Mike’s desktop hahahah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sordomuda said:

Imagine being that legendary to have your picture on Mike’s desktop hahahah

I joked with Peppe about this, he's becoming Mike's personal assistant 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RickLPL said:

I joked with Peppe about this, he's becoming Mike's personal assistant 🤣

Where is the lie 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mike knows very well how we're watching everything.
So he changed the three iconic folders "YES I KNOW / YOU CAN SEE MY FOLDERS / STOP PEEKING" to: 

 

DROPPED FRAMES

ALBUM OUT

NEXT FRIDAY

 

Some good self-promotion here 🤣

01.07.20.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update:

Mike was saving settings for the Lo-Fi Glow plugin and in the folder there were familiar titles like Crystaline, Session McSessionface and Osiris, so "Misty Sky" could be the working title of a jam or a separated new song.

MS Tight Arp 1
Misty Sky edited
MS Fuzzy Pad
MS Pluck 1
MS Crystaline Stagedust
Sess Mc Sess Detuned
Session McSession Pluck
Dusty Stabs Osiris
MS Anachronic OSIRIS
MS Lo-Fi Bass
Lo-Fi Glow

 

10.07.20 1.47.22.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/15/2020 at 5:49 PM, PeppePark said:

ELEPHANT

On Mike's desktop there's a folder called Elephant Drum Raw Stereo.
There's another folder (maybe a file) under that, I can read "Drum Break" but he didn't show it in its entirety, it could be related to Elephant or not.

The Elephant folder was edited the last time on the 4th of July. That was Saturday, so he wasn't streaming.
When this track, whatever it is, will be released, it probably will have a new title so we won't even know what this was, but that's ok, for now it's another proof that is working on other stuff!


After a while I got a new working title!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, PeppePark said:


After a while I got a new working title!

 

That's a nice find! Hope it's a LP demo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Drum Raw Stereo" makes it seem it's a drum file received from someone else. Rob maybe.


And "Elephant in the room" is a GREAT song title/concept... because LP will always have this BIG elephant in the room.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe it's another collab or he is working on the remix for someone and the name "Elephant Drum" is someon's name from instagram or something like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...