New 'Fine' Mike Shinoda Single Out Now!

lpliveusername

As most of you may have already seen, Mike has been teasing a new song on his social media earlier this week. It's called ‘fine’ (all lower case) and it's now available since midnight of November 1st in each individual country. According to MyMusic, the song is part of an upcoming soundtrack for a Russian sci-fi movie called 'The Blackout' ('Avanpost' romanized; literally translated as 'Outpost'). The film won a Global Music Award last year for its score composed by Ryan Otter. The film is scheduled for release later this month, on November 21st. Listen to the song and watch 'The Blackout' trailer below.

No meteorites hit Earth, no terrorists put the world in danger, no atomic war was started, but something did go wrong. Contact between most towns on Earth has been severed. A small ring-like area in Eastern Europe still has electricity, and maybe even life is being reported from the Space. What military forces find outside the Ring is shocking. There are dead corpses everywhere: in stores, in cars, on roads, in hospitals and railway stations. Who or what is destroying all life on Earth? How long will the last outpost of mankind survive? - IMDb

On 11/3/2019 at 5:45 AM, sordomuda said:

Mike has confirmed on his twitter he is the only one singing on Fine so no Joe collab on this one.

Why would anyone think that Joe would be on it vocally anyways? He worked with Mike back in like 2005 when Mike was doing Fort Minor stuff because he was on SOTB and Move On but he didn't sing on those.

Anyway, just like how I said I thought Post Traumatic was better than the last 2 LP albums, I think this song is also better as well. Really a great song. Super dark NIN type song. Would love for Mike to make another solo album in this style.

Edited by Garret

2 hours ago, Garret said:

Why would anyone think that Joe would be on it vocally anyways? He worked with Mike back in like 2005 when Mike was doing Fort Minor stuff because he was on SOTB and Move On but he didn't sing on those.

Anyway, just like how I said I thought Post Traumatic was better than the last 5 LP albums, I think this song is also better as well. Really a great song. Super dark NIN type song. Would love for Mike to make another solo album in this style.

I dunno a lot of fans Here were claiming they hear Joe here out of nowhere lol

On 11/7/2019 at 10:43 AM, Hahninator said:

Very weird to me that people thought Joe was on it.

Is it because of the studio pics from Mike and Joe? That is very, very likely to be LP related while they work on new music.

Yeah I mean you can tell that it's just Mike's vocals layered. But yeah f or sure if people are saying it because he was with Joe recently, that could have meant for LP for sure.