Sign in to follow this  
Garret

[REQ] 2005.07.02 - Live 8 HQ mp3

The links to the show on LPLive Archive and in the mp3 thread are garbage quality and I know way better sounding rips exist. I know some of the show is available on LPU5 and I know ITE and NE were released on the Live 8 compilation this year. 

However, I want the whole show in the same source, HQ. Phoenixlp220 on YouTube had the show once in a great quality but Warner has taken down his vids for ITE and Numb which ruins it for me since the same source can no longer be achieved. Can somebody please help me out?

The show is still there on my channel but it's blocked.
Audio source was taken from the BBC Three source (not the BBC Best of Three!) which has slightly better audio

but not as good as LPU and Live 8 compiliation of course.

11 hours ago, NuCLeaR said:

The show is still there on my channel but it's blocked.
Audio source was taken from the BBC Three source (not the BBC Best of Three!) which has slightly better audio

but not as good as LPU and Live 8 compiliation of course.

Yeah the audio of course won’t be as good as the official releases but it was still good to me. I hate how they are blocked because I can’t rip the mp3s for them anymore. Sucks. I wanted that whole source in mp3. Not a track from here and a track from there, etc.