LPLStaff

"LP LIVE EXPERIENCE DRAFT ONE" - 2014 Tour

15 hours ago, SasstielExperience said:

Here's the set in FLAC and without the metronome

https://mega.nz/#!5Lp1wABB!7waMOivC-9tyGvdBP-z8WauUFjEV0_whcdK4f_vANjY

I can split the songs too, but I won't be able to post it until tomorrow lol

Very cool, thank you! How did you do that? 😮

12 hours ago, Filofax said:

Do you have this in MP3 or Wav with out the metronome?

Here you go: https://mega.nz/#!vPxTBQLZ!eunZEdeWQO8HysN-md2n-YLTIVao9kaLVXhDfWyUmww

You said..... MONTERREY? (my first show!)

I still havent heard the whole thing, which tracks are from Monterrey?

1 hour ago, JZE said:

You said..... MONTERREY? (my first show!)

I still havent heard the whole thing, which tracks are from Monterrey?

The live clips used for the Ballad Medley and the OSC outro. The outro from Faint might also be from Monterrey, but we haven't figured it out for sure yet.

On 6/16/2019 at 5:58 AM, LPLStaff said:

We put those two tracks up on the LPLive Archive YouTube channel, JZE.

One stupid question, I'm listening the whole mix right now, digging into those tracks, but in OSC I've just found the album version with just the live outro, how did you manage to find the full live track for that particular song?

4 hours ago, bloodbath said:

One stupid question, I'm listening the whole mix right now, digging into those tracks, but in OSC I've just found the album version with just the live outro, how did you manage to find the full live track for that particular song?

It's in the project files for the mix. The only ones that aren't circulated are those live tracks which is why we've uploaded them.

On 6/14/2019 at 9:43 AM, tfae said:

Awesome!

The question is: how did you find this?

Im pretty sure that the tracks were found in the equipment that Armored Mexican bought from the band

On 6/15/2019 at 10:58 PM, LPLStaff said:

We put those two tracks up on the LPLive Archive YouTube channel, JZE.

On 6/16/2019 at 2:36 AM, lpliveusername said:

Damn man,  Monterrey is such a magical show I wonder if the full show will ever surface, Pooch told me that he mixed the whole thing,  was the audio from the DVD mixed by Pooch too? it doesnt sounds like his style.

This is probably the best performance of the ballad medley ever.

1 hour ago, JZE said:

Im pretty sure that the tracks were found in the equipment that Armored Mexican bought from the band

Damn man,  Monterrey is such a magical show I wonder if the full show will ever surface, Pooch told me that he mixed the whole thing,  was the audio from the DVD mixed by Pooch too? it doesnt sounds like his style.

Would be great to have the full show. We need all of these shows that have only a few tracks released to be released in full from the  vaults. Look at Tokyo 2006, that has like 6 tracks released from it, why not give us the whole thing? ''Live In Mexico'' included with the THP should have been the full show on DVD, it's crazy that it wasn't.

14 minutes ago, GarretLP said:

Look at Tokyo 2006, that has like 6 tracks released from it, why not give us the whole thing?

where can i hear this releases? i cant remember tracks from Japan 2006.

1 minute ago, Stranger said:

WID single has Faint and From The Inside from the show. LPU6 has Qwerty, PMA, BTH and RME from the show.

2 minutes ago, Stranger said:

Check the show page. Last week we went through every show page with officially released tracks in our database and added where each one was released to the source info.😊

14 minutes ago, lpliveusername said:

Check the show page. Last week we went through every show page with officially released tracks in our database and added where each one was released to the source info.😊

thank you so much! never knew the show page shows/indicates the official release. 😄

16 minutes ago, GarretLP said:

WID single has Faint and From The Inside from the show. LPU6 has Qwerty, PMA, BTH and RME from the show.

ohh, i see. confuse because you said Tokyo, instead of Osaka. That's 2 different places.  thanks man.

thank you so much! never knew the show page shows/indicates the official release. 😄

Look for this icon on year pages: speaker.png

They are listed as Source 0 on show pages.

1 minute ago, Stranger said:

ohh, i see. confuse because you said Tokyo, instead of Osaka. That's 2 different places.  thanks man.

I never said Osaka. I used Tokyo instead of Chiba because Chiba is basically Tokyo. Chester even says ''thank you Tokyo'' many times throughout the show. The only release from Osaka is a very small portion of PMA from LPU6. It's basically from Tokyo, or Chiba, rather.

2 minutes ago, GarretLP said:

I never said Osaka. I used Tokyo instead of Chiba because Chiba is basically Tokyo. Chester even says ''thank you Tokyo'' many times throughout the show. The only release from Osaka is a very small portion of PMA from LPU6. It's basically from Tokyo, or Chiba, rather.

getting confuse there but totally understood. Tokyo as in general for all of the places. thought it was different states.

3 minutes ago, lpliveusername said:

Look for this icon on year pages: speaker.png

They are listed as Source 0 on show pages.

Source 0 is official released? i get it now. haha. always wondering what is Source 0, is it unreleased source? now i know it's official stuff. thanks for the clarification.

Just now, Stranger said:

getting confuse there but totally understood. Tokyo as in general for all of the places. thought it was different states.

Source 0 is official released? i get it now. haha. always wondering what is Source 0, is it unreleased source? now i know it's official stuff. thanks for the clarification.

No, it's my understanding that Chiba is essentially Tokyo and Osaka and Sendai are totally different cities. But I could be wrong. So let me correct myself from my original post. We have 6 tracks from the Chiba (8.13.2006) show.

1 minute ago, GarretLP said:

No, it's my understanding that Chiba is essentially Tokyo and Osaka and Sendai are totally different cities. But I could be wrong. So let me correct myself from my original post. We have 6 tracks from the Chiba (8.13.2006) show.

hahaha, okay that's clear now. sorry man for the confusion. yeah, back to the topic, Japan 2006 shows actually powerful and they're in a good shape. Eg: From the Inside

hahaha, okay that's clear now. sorry man for the confusion. yeah, back to the topic, Japan 2006 shows actually powerful and they're in a good shape. Eg: From the Inside

No problem man, it is confusing. I always get confused when they play a place like Mansfield for example and refer to the crowd as Boston throughout, or Auburn as Seattle, etc.

But yes, Japan 2006 shows were amazing. Top form LP. Chester is in great shape  vocally and the band sounded good. High energy. And Qwerty and RME was something epic at the time.

2 hours ago, GarretLP said:

Would be great to have the full show. We need all of these shows that have only a few tracks released to be released in full from the  vaults. Look at Tokyo 2006, that has like 6 tracks released from it, why not give us the whole thing? ''Live In Mexico'' included with the THP should have been the full show on DVD, it's crazy that it wasn't.

Probably they didnt edit the whole thing man... VictimizedQWERTY was fucking insane dude, i still remember every seconf of it

Whats your top 3 ballad medley performances?

2 minutes ago, JZE said:

Probably they didnt edit the whole thing man... VictimizedQWERTY was fucking insane dude, i still remember every seconf of it

They probably do have a full video of the show, though, they definitely have audio as when the band was with Pooch from 2007 to 2015, he recorded every single show. MTV or whatever may have not edited it, but the band could have easily done it for the DVD included with THP. They just never want to give us full shows for some reason. Even OML Live was various performances.

6 hours ago, JZE said:

There’s also a video online of the ballad medley from that show if you haven’t seen it: 

Edited by ArmoredMexican