SerioDrew

OML Unreleased Song "What Are You Worth"

6 hours ago, SerioDrew said:

I dont believe so, i think the first time it was heard of was 2 days before it got leaked when a guy posted a snippet of the song in his soundcloud

I know that someone already had the song in January and even talked with Mike about it during the M&G on some PT show

20 minutes ago, wesleylpbr said:

I know that someone already had the song in January and even talked with Mike about it during the M&G on some PT show

What did Mike say about it? 

6 hours ago, SerioDrew said:

There really aint that much info available about the song.

Warner Bros. Records wants it that way. They basically want everyone to just forget that the song ever leaked and never talk about it again.

Edited by GarretLP

Just now, GarretLP said:

Warner Bros. Records wants it that way. They basically want everyone to just forget that the song ever leaked and never talk about it again.

It's fucking awesome that Warner did remove all of that shit. It so good to have that kind of label. I hope that that the same thing will happen to every twitter/facebook/youtube account you will make and that the label will remove your fucking ass from all of the LP fansites. I wish you that from all of my heart.

12 hours ago, martinez said:

It's fucking awesome that Warner did remove all of that shit. It so good to have that kind of label. I hope that that the same thing will happen to every twitter/facebook/youtube account you will make and that the label will remove your fucking ass from all of the LP fansites. I wish you that from all of my heart.

I have never uploaded literally anything on YouTube in my entire life and I don't use Twitter or Facebook. But ok. I never uploaded the song either so your post really doesn't make sense. Also the only LP fansite that I use is LPL and if they want to ban me they can go ahead. Everything is posted on social media nowadays anyways which I don't even need an account on those sites to view so I don't need an old school 2000's style forum to get my LP news. Lol.

Edited by GarretLP

On 5/10/2019 at 6:24 AM, martinez said:

Wooow take it easy man

I mean of course I understand Warner (or the band) not wanting any song to leak, cause they could have profit out of it in the future (or for sentimental value for the band). But shit happens, pretending that it never leaked and trying so hard to erase its existance doesnt really help. I mean its 1 song out of thousands of demos that the band has made all these years. Its not like songs are being leaked this way often. Most of unheard demos we've found have been "discovered" rather than leaked. I understand that it might have sentimental value for the band if Chester was involved in it (seems to be contriversial if Chester does those backing vocals), but if it doesnt its just 1 song, it be better if Warner and LP promoted the song instead of trying to bury it. Even posting about it on social media or release it in the best quality for free would be very nice. Its free advertisment anyway I dont think its such a huge deal after all for a band like LP with thousands of demos.

9 hours ago, RickLPL said:

Wooow take it easy man

I could not resist, seeing (not the first time on this site) such shit.

Edited by martinez

6 hours ago, martinez said:

I could not resist, seeing (not the first time on this site) such shit.

Sorry. I'll try to not post stuff like that in the future.