Sign in to follow this  
martinez

[REQ] 3 Live Bonus Tracks from "Minutes To Midnight (BestBuy Edition)"

What I've Done (Live) (03:26)

No More Sorrow (Live) (03:46)

Given Up (Live) (03:09)

Does anyone have those? According to discogs all files were at wav format. I would like to have them in original format if it's possible.

EDIT: also all 3 songs were on MTM digital version, which was availabe on 7digital in mp3 256kbps.

EDIT2: WID live is available for purchase in lossless here.

Edited by martinez

Are those ripped from the videos or were they converted from the original wav files?

I think they are converted from the WAV files cause the quality seems very good to me, but I don't know much about it.

I'm still looking for them. This proves that all those 3 live songs were released in the UK, so maybe they all are still available on spotify? (someone from UK needs to verify that) If they works, then we can get better quality of them from spotify.

Edited by martinez

Another good download. i have noticed there is no crowd. how did they do that? mute crowd? eithe way it is good to me , they are like new versions of the songs for me

for best buy i only have what i've done and no more sorrow. is given up included? just checked, it is there, weird that mine is missing given up.

Edited by jeff10012003

4 hours ago, GarretLP said:

Wait so if you own MTM DVD you can just pop it in your computer and get the 3 tracks in WAV straight from it?

I think the code for download doesn't work anymore (after that time). You also can't download anymore the live tracks from MTM tour edition.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/4oivxg

BTW: What I've Done (live) is the same version as this.

Edited by martinez

We likely need to post a folder with a download for all of the live MTM bonus tracks, from all of these different sessions. 

I think we may even have something wrong on a show page about one of these releases. It's hard to keep track of it all. martinez any help you can give would be appreciated, haha

12 hours ago, LPLStaff said:

We likely need to post a folder with a download for all of the live MTM bonus tracks, from all of these different sessions. 

I think we may even have something wrong on a show page about one of these releases. It's hard to keep track of it all. martinez any help you can give would be appreciated, haha

great idea! 

7 minutes ago, bloodbath said:

The MTM tour rehearsals are quite chaotic. 

Yup. They had tons of those little performances and some had more than just NMS/WID/GU. PMA from the WalMart one is one of my favorites because it doesn’t have crowd noise like other live performances of it and Chester sounds good. But the others are good too. Faint, ITE, BTH, what else? I’m probably forgetting some. 

I don't know why I did not noticed that until now but WID live from live single available only in Germany is the same version like WID live on the MTM BestBuy edition, so because of the site's rules (of not posting download links to official materials) we can't actually post a download link to WID live because it is available for purchase (even in lossless WAV). Sorry.

Edited by martinez