MS European Tour — Summer/Fall

shmu_hardron

Hey guys, not a a frequent guest on forums here, but checking LPL here & there like for years..

Any of the LPL fam going to see MS in europe this august/september? I've bought tix to september shows in Vienna (7th) and Stockholm (3rd), and thinking about maybe Offenbach or Paris (which got cool festival lineup) shows in August if i'll get extra cash.

I thought it would be cool to meet up, or maybe get the airbnb/bookings together etc!

I'll be in Tokyo (first show he announced, so instantly bought it), Offenbach, Cologne.

Was honestly thinking to go to Paris, but I just thought for myself (only my opinion) the crowd will be pretty lame since it is a festival, Mike is not a headliner and a lot people in the front rows are just there for like 30STM.

I'll be in Tokyo (first show he announced, so instantly bought it), Offenbach, Cologne.

Was honestly thinking to go to Paris, but I just thought for myself (only my opinion) the crowd will be pretty lame since it is a festival, Mike is not a headliner and a lot people in the front rows are just there for like 30STM.

I guarantee Tokyo will be epic. Mike Shinoda in Japan, especially Tokyo.

yea yea i was freaking dreaming about Tokyo since it was announced, but it's too expensive to go. Also japanese shows are festivals too, so i can pass these :)

kinda weird lot of promoters didn't catch up (so far at least) on this tour (like spain, ukraine, hungary etc)

All the shows in Europe will be great. No better place for Linkin Park and it'll be the same for Mike, too.

I most exited for Cologne since the 4000 tickets were sold out in less than 15 minutes. So you can be sure there will be only really hard LP/FM/MS fans.

Compared to Offenbach for example where tickets are still available.

I most exited for Cologne since the 4000 tickets were sold out in less than 15 minutes. So you can be sure there will be only really hard LP/FM/MS fans.

Compared to Offenbach for example where tickets are still available.

Cologne was first solo eu show announced if im not mistaken, no surprise it got sold out so quickly. (with still many overpriced tix available on resellers like seatwave/viagogo etc). If someone will sell tickets at reasonable price ill try to make it there too :)

I bet Cologne will be a lot of fun. Heck, all of them will. Camden was pretty much an Imagine Dragons show and there were a very large amount of LP/MS fans there, especially in the pit. He played 12 songs at 7pm and it was a total blast.

NYC was one of those where the whole crowd was like hardcore as fuck and everyone was blowing up the whole show. I bet Cologne is like that. You just can't beat this fanbase, it's really great.

Euro meetups are amazing - people come from all over the place. We do them in the USA too, had one in Camden and at the Bowl last year. Good stuff. I find that people in Europe are a little less shy because pretty much everyone speaks different languages and comes from different places so they just are super happy to be there and meet friends, etc. After Zurich 2009 we met all sorts of people, from Serbia, France, Germany, Austria, Italy, etc that came to that show. It was amazing, we all hung out for hours after the show.