‘Lift Off’ Music Video

RogueSoul

Great video. Fiore is killing it. I love performance or studio music videos.

FYI a lot of this was filmed in June 2017 in Berlin, Germany. Lift Off and IOU are the two definite Fort Minor songs from the album that were for 2018+ release. Mike's trolling with the new FM shirts on the tour I think were a teaser for it. Then Place To Start and Make It Up As I Go were LP tracks... the album has so much variety from different projects. Maybe that's why I enjoy it so much.

FYI a lot of this was filmed in June 2017 in Berlin, Germany. Lift Off and IOU are the two definite Fort Minor songs from the album that were for 2018+ release.

How do you know that? That means recording this song was done almost a year before its release

How do you know that? That means recording this song was done almost a year before its release

Machine Gun Kelly posted that on Twitter.

Mike's verse seems recent, so he could have re-recorded it. It doesn't mean the song was FINISHED, it was just worked on while Machine Gun Kelly was opening for LP in Europe. Chino I would assume recorded his vocals in Los Angeles.

Pretty cool video. Hahninator is right, MGK posted that stuff on Twitter around when the album dropped. And Mike wearing the FM shirts on the OML European Tour was definitely not just random, especially since they were designs that were unreleased. Mike confirmed himself that I.O.U. was intended for FM, too. And like you said Hahninator, Place To Start and Make It Up As I Go were originally OML demo ideas that Mike wanted to finish for this album because he liked them a lot. So yeah, we got about 4 songs that are FM/LP ideas.

I would've loved to have seen more hype around this one, I think it's my favourite from PT. The production is so chill, and contrasts nicely with Mike's delivery. Between LO & RAZORS.OUT, I would love to see an extended Chino x Shinoda (Chinoda? Shino?) release.

The MV is nice. Although it's nothing exciting or groundbreaking, it's sweet seeing them in the studio together.

I would've loved to have seen more hype around this one, I think it's my favourite from PT. The production is so chill, and contrasts nicely with Mike's delivery. Between LO & RAZORS.OUT, I would love to see an extended Chino x Shinoda (Chinoda? Shino?) release.

The MV is nice. Although it's nothing exciting or groundbreaking, it's sweet seeing them in the studio together.

Man yeah Mike's production fits so well with Chino's voice. Razors Out is a fantastic track and Lift Off just fits right in there with the great Shinoda/Chino vibe.

Lift Off has become my all time favorite song on the album at this point. It's so good. Mike and MGK's verses are both epic and Chino delivers such a solid chorus. The vibe of the track is just sick.