Retired Linkin Park Gear Sale

loulax07

You'd need to get your hands on a SmartMedia flash card and a computer with a port that can read it, but unless there's already one inside the unit, it might be pointless. From what I understand, the DTXtreme II doesn't actually store sounds on board, it pulls them from a media card and the settings stored on the display are just for recall purposes when you use the same media card with the Auto Load feature. So you might have the presets but unless there's a card in there, there likely aren't any sounds.

This might have some useful info: https://www.yamahadtx.com/resource-categories/item/317-sampling-on-a-dtxtreme-iis-dtxt2su

I did plug headphones in and when I hit play on each of the presets it plays diff drum sounds. So something is stored locally without a card.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

It's been a while since we've spoken here, but I wanted to update you guys. Found an Alesis DM Pro 20 Bit drum machine on Reverb I'd previously never seen before from the gear sale. It comes with 2 SRAM cartridges (hopefully) with some sounds on them named "LINKIN PARK 2" and "LINKIN PARK 3". It gets here tomorrow so I'll update you whenever I get it up and running.

post-127650-0-38857700-1536120650_thumb.jpg

post-127650-0-05176300-1536120663_thumb.jpg

post-127650-0-10525700-1536120679_thumb.jpg

It's been a while since we've spoken here, but I wanted to update you guys. Found an Alesis DM Pro 20 Bit drum machine on Reverb I'd previously never seen before from the gear sale. It comes with 2 SRAM cartridges (hopefully) with some sounds on them named "LINKIN PARK 2" and "LINKIN PARK 3". It gets here tomorrow so I'll update you whenever I get it up and running.

i thought they wiped all of those? interesting to see what you find

Edited by loulax07

fingers crossed!

how did you know to jump back on the Reverb site and find something that wasn't previously posted?

I didnt I just found it randomly while scrolling through my feed

UPDATE:

and guess what guys? No sound cards came with it. Duped again.

Edited by ArmoredMexican

Yup. Not trusting Techno Empire now. Will investigate as much as I can before buying

Update: this is what they told me

Hello! I am extremely sorry about this. The DM Pro and cards were previously sold. They were soon returned because the cards turned out to be non-functioning. The DM Pro was tested and found to be working great. The cards, however, were separated from the listing and given back to Linkin Park because they were not working,

Although the text of the listing was updated, the photos with the cards were not properly removed from the listing. If you look through the listing, the cards are not mentioned anywhere. However, the message was not given to our listing person to remove the photos, so the item was re-listed to Reverb with the cards in the photos.

I apologize for our oversight.