All Instrumentals & Acapellas List

Skipees

I'm on the fence about the BIO/WID/SOTD ones, it seems almost TOO coincidental that they're the same songs that were used in Guitar Hero/Rock Band, but the levels sound "right" compared to what you normally get when combining stems from those games, like Jonas said. Then again, maybe someone just spent a lot of time fixing volume levels and such to make them sound right. I'd basically consider that an official instrumental regardless, it's really just lacking the final mastering that would be done after all the tracks are combined.

That's right, but BIO has to be 100% legit because the "Additional instruments" track has the background vocals, and if you leave that out you are missing very important stuff like the piano. You can't create a perfect instrumental from the circulating multitracks. Also the rattle or whatever that is in the first seconds is not even in the multitracks.

That doesn't prove anything but the other 2 but What I've Done has this extra ticking in the beginning in the multitracks, of course this could be all removed. But in the end I don't see how someone would go through the trouble to make them this perfect just to pass them off as real. They just seem to be too perfect to me, they sound exactly what they are supposed to sound like, when someone added One Step Closer to HT instrumentals it was obvious instantly.

It's not just the levels, if you look at the waveform, they look like album tracks, the volume is the same too.

The only thing that seems odd to me is that they lossy but that's hard to tell if there's not much info about the real source.

It's not that big of a coincidence that those are the same tracks that were available in the games since those were singles and could be easily from one of those CD's that contained Given Up. If there was a whole instrumental album available to someone we'd probably have more. There's no faked No More Sorrow instrumental either.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hopefully the Welcome instrumental/acapella get a digital release of some kind too, getting a perfect vinyl rip is tough and with the way the vinyls are all unique, a lot of people probably won't want to open theirs up to rip them in the first place.

Hopefully the Welcome instrumental/acapella get a digital release of some kind too, getting a perfect vinyl rip is tough and with the way the vinyls are all unique, a lot of people probably won't want to open theirs up to rip them in the first place.

Damn, that's a really good point... A digital release would be great.

• 7 months later...

of cour

but it's not official ;)

it was extracted with the legit instrumental, I guess... or have you discovered an unknown source?

If thats not official then i don´t know what is, you even with the official instrumental this would be nearly impossible. Let´s do the other HT Acapellas too.

I meant by that, that a DIY acapella (extracted through instrumentals) isn't an official one (like the ones for LT and THP or from the multitracks and remix kits), sorry.

This isn't DIY. This is the actual vocal track from the song. The mix is a little off, I think, but the actual vocal tracks are 100% official.

Who said it was a DIY? Just because it wasn't official released, doesn't mean it's not official.

exactly THAT was my question, in the end: "or have you discovered an unknown source?"

so my question now is: WHERE do I get this true acapella/vocal track?

Edited by Rasputin 93

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...