Sign in to follow this  
Geki

[REQ] Birmingham, England Full Source mp3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QF6Rxj8jtA

Someone filmed the entire show. It's not a compilation video like the other Birmingham video. This is a full source. Chester's last show he ever did. Can someone make an mp3 rip and split the tracks? I would be forever grateful...

Yeah. I can do this... Will take me a little while though

Nobody cares about Chester’s final show on here so good luck trying to find someone who snagged it. Birmingham 2017 should be considered one of the most legendary shows ever in history but it doesn’t get the respect it deserves. Should have been released in full SBD quality at the very least. A DVD even. And anyone who recorded the show who is out there and won’t share it (we know someone did) shame on ya. 

7 hours ago, xxHybridXeroxx said:

Does anyone have the rip I uploaded? I accidentally deleted it, and since the video is unavailable I can't rerip it

i think i have your rip but i am unsure the folder is called "2017-07-06 Birmingham, ENG, OML European Tour (Chester's Last Show)" is that your folder name as i haven't changed it with the bitrate of 192 - 199 kbps all in mp3 as well?

if so ill upload it to whatever host you'd like :)

6 minutes ago, heartagram_616 said:

i think i have your rip but i am unsure the folder is called "2017-07-06 Birmingham, ENG, OML European Tour (Chester's Last Show)" is that your folder name as i haven't changed it with the bitrate of 192 - 199 kbps all in mp3 as well?

if so ill upload it to whatever host you'd like :)

Probably... Can you upload it to drive?