Sign in to follow this  
heartagram_616

[REQ] 2017.10.27 - LOS ANGELES, CA (CHESTER BENNINGTON CELEBRATION)

Not a problem, it took me an hour an a half to edit this... I hope everyone enjoys it... it's the least I could do

Hey, it's fine with me. I like it. Thanks again.

I'm still working on the audio, don't know when I'm going to finish it, but I want to create a shorter (as possible) version of it. I mean the set is already pretty long. So my version probably will not have any audio from the videos (except New Divide), there will be pretty less speechless.

I'm just doing this for my personal collection, but If you guys want a shorter version I can share with you, when I finish it. Here's a three first songs (I'm using LPL setlist as a base), so the show will start like this:

01. Robot Boy.mp3

02.Iridescent / The Messenger.mp3

03.Roads Untraveled.mp3

Edited by martinez

I'm working on a new version with better audio and mixing. At the moment, I have two songs. If anyone is interested, let me know and when I finish it I'll upload it here.

Edited by Capacity

Has anyone fixed up the audio sync problems that the stream was having, where it made it seem like the audience singing was horribly out of time with the music?

Also, why is your version missing I Miss You?

Edited by ChuckCheese