2017.10.27 - Los Angeles, CA (Chester Bennington Celebration)

RogueSoul

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My predictions for the night:-

DJ Z-TRIP SET FULL OF CHESTER'S RECORD COLLECTION FAVOURITES REMIXED

FALLOUT/ROADS UNTRAVELED
CASTLE OF GLASS - MIKE FULL VOCALS
INVISIBLE
SORRY FOR NOW
IN THE END - A7X

NO DOUBT

WHAT IVE DONE - BLINK 182
SOMEWHERE I BELONG - MACHINE GUN KELLY
BREAKING THE HABIT - KIARRA
GUILTY ALL THE SAME - JONATHON DAVIS

LEAVE OUT ALL THE REST - JARED LETO
REBELLION - SOAD WITH OLI SYKES
FAINT - AUSTIN CARLISE

ALL GUESTS TO COME OUT FOR ONE STEP CLOSER

INSTRUMENTAL OF ONE MORE LIGHT FOR CROWD AND ARTISTS ON STAGE TO SING ALONG TO END THE NIGHT

Whatever this night brings....it will be special. This is to celebrate the great life and gift Chester braught to us. I'm actually quite annoyed at some of the comments saying "i don't want other singers singing his songs" because they are missing the point of this event entirely.

My predictions for the night:-

DJ Z-TRIP SET FULL OF CHESTER'S RECORD COLLECTION FAVOURITES REMIXED

FALLOUT/ROADS UNTRAVELED

CASTLE OF GLASS - MIKE FULL VOCALS

INVISIBLE

SORRY FOR NOW

IN THE END - A7X

NO DOUBT

WHAT IVE DONE - BLINK 182

SOMEWHERE I BELONG - MACHINE GUN KELLY

BREAKING THE HABIT - KIARRA

GUILTY ALL THE SAME - JONATHON DAVIS

LEAVE OUT ALL THE REST - JARED LETO

REBELLION - SOAD WITH OLI SYKES

FAINT - AUSTIN CARLISE

ALL GUESTS TO COME OUT FOR ONE STEP CLOSER

INSTRUMENTAL OF ONE MORE LIGHT FOR CROWD AND ARTISTS ON STAGE TO SING ALONG TO END THE NIGHT

Whatever this night brings....it will be special. This is to celebrate the great life and gift Chester braught to us. I'm actually quite annoyed at some of the comments saying "i don't want other singers singing his songs" because they are missing the point of this event entirely.

wmGdcixPs3w.jpg

Too surreal that this is a thread on LPlive. I hope the show helps everyone involved, from the remaining band members to the fans and familes. I hope Chester inspires some amazing performances and he's in a better place, too. Thanks for everything, LPlive. I'm glad the site is staying active!

Apparently the set has leaked? Are we allowed to discuss that here? I know some people want to be surprised but I think some of us wouldn't mind knowing it (myself included).

EDIT: If anyone knows, can you PM me? I won't post it here out of respect if I find out.

Edited by Geki

This site is deader than a doornail. Even on the day of a Chester Bennington memorial and it struggles to get like 3 pages worth of posts. Back in the old days like 2008, it would have like 25 pages worth of posts before the day of the show.

This site is deader than a doornail. Even on the day of a Chester Bennington memorial and it struggles to get like 3 pages worth of posts. Back in the old days like 2008, it would have like 25 pages worth of posts before the day of the show.

Yeah, Shoutbox has been active though...

Yeah, because we’re all here at the show.

Mike just said on KROQ it will be 3 hours of music.