Minutes to Midnight Vinyl Sept 29th

hahninator

On shoutbox on October 13 I said that warner music store already has released MTM picture vinyl. The first picture of the vinyl was posted 7 days ago, which confirms that official release date is October 13.

I am banned from the Shoutbox so I can't see it. Haha. But I think it came in the mail yesterday actually, there was a package for me when I got home, I'll open it soon.

I got mine yesterday. Listened to it. Indeed the mixes of SOTD and NRL from 2013. But fuck it, the Vinyl is still cool and I have the original MTM on vinyl anyways.

I've seen people acting like the photos of the band members on Side B are like new photos. These people know that those photos have been out since 2007 right? I guess the new era fans might not know. MTM super fan pack, MTM special edition and more. They are cool for the Vinyl.

Edited by Geki

• 2 weeks later...

Planning to buy one in my local store.

I think they were not sure if they make it till October 13, that's why they postponed release date to October 20, because since October 15 people start posting pictures of it on instagram. What do you guys think?

• 9 months later...

If they're consistent, I'd expect the newer mixes of SOTD/NRL on this one. They've used the SOTD alternate mix consistently since the song was released on Rock Band 3 in 2012.

In 2012 they did re-mastering all LP albums, mainly for the 24-bit releases, they also use 24-bit source for vinyl releases and mastered for iTunes releases, but the re-released in 2013 MTM digital version that is for example on amazon, or Studio Collection on amazon comes with the original 2007 version of the song "Shadow Of The Day".

The new compilation releases even released in 2018, if the compilation is not mastered for itunes it contain 2007 version of the song.

Also I think that this Re-released on August 10, 2018 MTM vinyl edition also can have new version of the SOTD.

Edited by martinez