Xero Hunting Vol.2: The Search for "Rhinestone [The Crow Version]"

SerioDrew

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Xero Hunting is on once more! Team v.2.0 decided to get the hunting started again and with the addition of AmbienT we are ready to go! Of course people can still join at any time by sending me a Private Message in LPLive. Also feel free to share thoughts in the comments below ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Having broaden our horizons as a team, we are currently looking for many more unreleased stuff and exclusive info as well .

However, the main project remains "Rhinestone [The Crow Version]".

The team is still recruiting more people, for those interested just PM me in LPLive.

Edited by SerioDrew

• 1 year later...

I just wanted people to know that this project is launching once again! WE ARE RECRUITING!

This team is working on unreleased stuff and exclusive info about the band. The main project is Rhinestone [The Crow Version] but we work on all kind of LP related things from time to time.

If you are interested in joining, the "Xero Hunting Team" or want to know more, leave a comment or PM me in LPLive! Let's start the digging once again!

We may have not found the Rhinestone track yet but this team had an amazing discovery in the process

"the 8 second demo clip of a By Myself demo previously known with the fan given name Much-Too-Easy"

If you have no idea what I'm talking about take a look here: 

5 hours ago, Connor said:

No idea how I could help but I'm pretty sure I could do something 

2 hours ago, gozdzikgozdzika said:

if you would explain to me how does this work, I think I could help you! count me in

The main idea for the Rhinestone project is to contact people that worked in the series and had access to the song. There is already a list of names and contact info. The goal is to contact those people get any info we can and also expand the list. The team also works in other LP realted stuff from time to time and is pretty open if you have any other ideas or other things to look for. 

8 hours ago, SerioDrew said:

The main idea for the Rhinestone project is to contact people that worked in the series and had access to the song. There is already a list of names and contact info. The goal is to contact those people get any info we can and also expand the list. The team also works in other LP realted stuff from time to time and is pretty open if you have any other ideas or other things to look for. 

I can definitely help out with this.

The version of Rhinestone featured in The Crow TV show sounded so good based off of the clip that we have. It was pretty high quality, it wasn't like the cassette version (obviously). Almost sounded like it had the same quality as ''Fiends'' which of course features Mark Wakefield very clearly. I wish we could somehow get it. I can join the hunt and try to search but I don't think I'll be of much help with it since I don't have money to give or anything. Would love to hear it though. Also I agree about Fiends being an epic song. I honestly don't listen to the other two Rapology songs but Fiends is really cool.

23 hours ago, GarretLP said:

The version of Rhinestone featured in The Crow TV show sounded so good based off of the clip that we have. It was pretty high quality, it wasn't like the cassette version (obviously). Almost sounded like it had the same quality as ''Fiends'' which of course features Mark Wakefield very clearly. I wish we could somehow get it. I can join the hunt and try to search but I don't think I'll be of much help with it since I don't have money to give or anything. Would love to hear it though. Also I agree about Fiends being an epic song. I honestly don't listen to the other two Rapology songs but Fiends is really cool.

You really dont need any money to join the search xD all you need to give is some free time :P Yeah this version is a higher quality version, everything must had been re-recorded for that version, its post-xero tape so they had equipment and everything. I love Fiends too its a one of a kind song. If you are interested and have some time to spare for this project let me know :)

Edited by SerioDrew

How do we start searching for it? Obviously it was available to find through like Google or something it would have been found by now. The company who produced the show probably have it and cut it down for the episode, naturally. Other than that, I'm not sure how it would be found. The band themselves probably sent the company who produced the song themselves since it has to hail from 1998 (unless it was from January/February of 1999 since Chester joined in March of 1999). So the only people I see having the track or obviously the band themselves and whatever company produced the show.

10 hours ago, GarretLP said:

How do we start searching for it? Obviously it was available to find through like Google or something it would have been found by now. The company who produced the show probably have it and cut it down for the episode, naturally. Other than that, I'm not sure how it would be found. The band themselves probably sent the company who produced the song themselves since it has to hail from 1998 (unless it was from January/February of 1999 since Chester joined in March of 1999). So the only people I see having the track or obviously the band themselves and whatever company produced the show.

We are aware, we are taking the “company produced the show” approach but in a much more massive way. If you are interested PM to talk about you joining the team.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/8/2019 at 10:03 PM, hybrider said:

I found this. It's just an information. 

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0550867/soundtrack

Thanks a lot but nothing new. Its known that it was featured in this episode. There is even the clip from it. Plus imdb just credits the song for this episode. The song wasnt included in the tv series official soundtrack.

On 10/8/2019 at 10:48 PM, Garret said:

Wow I thought only The Crow Stairway To Heaven had that Rhinestone. Didn’t know about this one even though it probably has been info for a long time.

It is The Crow. Brother's Keep is just the episode that the song was featured in.

4 hours ago, SerioDrew said:

Thanks a lot but nothing new. Its known that it was featured in this episode. There is even the clip from it. Plus imdb just credits the song for this episode. The song wasnt included in the tv series official soundtrack.

It is The Crow. Brother's Keep is just the episode that the song was featured in.

Oh, my bad, I thought it was a different show. I hope someday we will get it, somehow. Know everyone has been saying the same thing for years but still.

22 hours ago, Garret said:

Oh, my bad, I thought it was a different show. I hope someday we will get it, somehow. Know everyone has been saying the same thing for years but still.

Yeah. My search is on hiatus once again though. If enough people show interest to help I will reopen it in the future. Im always open to continue searching for this if there are people that want to help. 

Since I got a couple dms for this project. I decided to reopen it once again. Seems like hunting is never ending till we find this!

Some people pmed me and are interested in joining and Im sure some of the members from older installations of the team would love to get back to hunting.

On 10/8/2019 at 10:48 PM, Garret said:

On 10/8/2019 at 10:03 PM, hybrider said:

Mentioning you two since you showed interest recently.