Longer Sets In The UK - What's Coming?

RogueSoul

I'm thinking they might play all the rotation songs + the 2 from OML they haven't played yet. That'd be 6 songs and, at an average of 3 and a half minutes each, that's 21 minutes, bringing us up to 125-130 minutes.

This would be my guess either that or just a setlist with all the rotating songs in it and more talking to the crowd between songs. But that would mean 3 uk shows would have same setlist so they would have to change something at each london show so both shows where not the same

Edited by HAARP

I'm will to bet money that Mike will fill the space up with a Fort Minor set. I haven't seen much of this tour, but it's pretty much unanimous that Chester's voice just couldn't take the abuse. With all the new & random FM shirts Mike has been wearing on tour I think he should gonna surprise the fans with a mini set. Hell, he could do that the 2nd night, and maybe the first night they'll extend set a couple of songs. I don't see them doing anything crazy or that shocking

The show has mostly sold out. It doesn't need any promo. :)

Besides, the relatively small venue Mike played in Kings Cross didn't sell out, so I can't imagine it'll make much of a difference unfortunately.

Scala? This was sold out. There were notices in the window as soon as we got there stating that the performance was SOLD OUT.

Question, when it comes to the US tour they are only having one opening act for most shows. Could this mean longer sets in the US as well or longer sets for the opening act?

No most shows they play only have one band supporting and it's standed times as they have to set stage up for opening band then set it up for lp

They need a hip hop medley in the set. If it's LP or FM songs I don't care, as long as it sounds badass like the 2014 one

Yeah! Many fans like that Hiphop influence like they did songs in the past. Something like Prophets of Rage do in the middle of their set B )

Step Up/ Petrified / It's going down/ Believe Me / Lying from you/ Dirt off your shoulders :ph34r: B ) :wub: :rolleyes: ;) :)