2017.06.20 - Amsterdam, NL

This is a really great show. I listened to the audio recording 3 times yesterday. The band is really getting into the groove of things and are extending the songs out quite a bit. What I've Done is almost 5 minutes long now. Mike brought back the singalong outro to it, there are extended intros to Sharp Edges and One More Light, Heavy has a piano part before it that could flesh itself into a new intro, etc. They are in good shape. The UK shows especially should be great.

Then they have two weeks off before they are able to play full headlining sets every night in the USA. Perhaps they will be inspired still by then to change up the variety of songs.

This is a really great show. I listened to the audio recording 3 times yesterday. The band is really getting into the groove of things and are extending the songs out quite a bit. What I've Done is almost 5 minutes long now. Mike brought back the singalong outro to it, there are extended intros to Sharp Edges and One More Light, Heavy has a piano part before it that could flesh itself into a new intro, etc. They are in good shape. The UK shows especially should be great.

Then they have two weeks off before they are able to play full headlining sets every night in the USA. Perhaps they will be inspired still by then to change up the variety of songs.

Yeah the band was really feeling it.

Also, before I went to the show I thought the setlist didnt 'flow' well, but being at the show I must say it is a great mix between the heavier/uptempo songs and the more softer/slower songs.

Could you please upload it to MEGA?

• 5 months later...

It's so sad to see Chester seem so happy at all these shows. He even seemed happy at the last show in Birmingham. Something bad must have happened in his life between July 7th and July 20th. I can't believe he did it, still. I love watching these videos from the tour but it's so sad.

It's so sad to see Chester seem so happy at all these shows. He even seemed happy at the last show in Birmingham. Something bad must have happened in his life between July 7th and July 20th. I can't believe he did it, still. I love watching these videos from the tour but it's so sad.

He seemed ecstatic as hell on the tour, you're right. More so than any recent tours I can remember. Singing a lot of songs in the crowd on the tour.

Birmingham is odd to watch for me, the BTH performance is very different. 31+ second pause between the song and the outro.

He seemed ecstatic as hell on the tour, you're right. More so than any recent tours I can remember. Singing a lot of songs in the crowd on the tour.

Birmingham is odd to watch for me, the BTH performance is very different. 31+ second pause between the song and the outro.

I was a brixton show pretty sure we didnt even get outro. Chester was in crowd song finished and instead of singing the outro bit chester just said thank u hugged ppl then said u guys are the best then hugged more ppl
Only just remembered it after u saying this. If he did do it at brixton n I dont remember it must have been big gap like Birmingham then Edited by HAARP

Birmingham had a lot of weird moments. He sang some songs differently than at other shows. But I doubt he had in mind ''this is my last show''. Mike and the band said he seemed happy on the tour and was looking forward to the U.S. tour and the shows with Blink-182, etc. I just have a gut feeling that something bad happened between when the tour ended and July 20th. Idk. But yeah, Birmingham is hard to watch and listen to for me, but I still want to have it in my digital collection, because it was his last show. This last Europe tour was good. He had good energy, the most I've seen since like 2012 maybe. THP cycle he didn't have this energy. He was good on the 2017 tour. Just sucks so much.