Linkin Park adds England shows in July

hahninator

It's quite unlike LP to announce dates in the UK that's like only 3 months after their announcement.

I hate the fact that Ticketmaster are always the ones selling these bloody tickets. Wonder what sort of charge they've got this time, £4.95 to print at home, £2.50 per click of mouse, and £10.99 to cover the administrative costs of the previous two charges.

EDIT: Radio X here in the UK will be running a comp to win a pair of tickets to LP gigs here in the UK from 5th to 6th April and they list two O2 Arena dates in the competition T&Cs: http://www.radiox.co.uk/terms-conditions/radio-x-linkin-park-online-apr17/#OhIV5Tyw4Bpsr2ex.97

Haha, yea... they are crazy! I love how they charge a delivery fee to print your tickets at home which is the same price as to have them actually delivered.

Thanks for the heads up, I am hoping for a 2nd 02 arena date, cause I can't go to the first, but birmingham is closer anyway, looks like I will spend the weekend looking up hotels/travel and costing everything!

Those VIP packages are pretty hardcore / pricey

http://www.cidentertainment.com/events/linkin-park-uk-tour-2017/

They really are, and those packages include stupid stuff. I mean a signed electric guitar in a M&G package? Cut that crap and it could have been 2/3 less of the price. Also only UK Packages? They didn't have enough electric guitars, soccer scarfs, tour pins left for Amsterdam? :lol:

Oh well, I can't complain after having the Summit here in 2014 and the event here with Chester and Mike

Edited by Jesper

Got Birmingham standing general tickets.

Was tempted by the premium tickets... but were double the price and not clear what you got for standing, didn't mention early entry but does mention a pit, normally isn't a pit at barclaycard arena, i guess that's early entry, but it's double the price ! Will just get there early.

Hoping for second London show to be announced on Friday

Got some info about those premium standing tickets from CID entertainment...

"Hello Mark,

Thank you for reaching out to us. For the shows in London, Manchester and Birmingham the entire floor of the venue is going to be General Admission standing room. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Best,
Amanda"

Ouch... looks like they are just the same as standard, so all you are getting is a scarf and a pin!

• 2 months later...