Is This A Clip Of "Sorry For Now"?

RogueSoul

That's exactly what I did, too. I hated the idea of it originally, then I heard it through LPTV and decided that I liked it, then I heard the actual song and decided I hated it, and now I love it. I think I wasn't allowing myself to be open to it because it sounded ''poppy'', which was stupid. Good music is good music, fuck it. It's a good song. And the album sounds to be even better.

It does. I'm probably gonna just buy the CD. t-shirt bundle, As I'm tight on cash. But Yeah bro, an open mind is key, I used to listen to alot of early 2000s hip hop and rap and yes even some pop. But I actually really don't mind it, as long as the lyrics are good.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It does. I'm probably gonna just buy the CD. t-shirt bundle, As I'm tight on cash. But Yeah bro, an open mind is key, I used to listen to alot of early 2000s hip hop and rap and yes even some pop. But I actually really don't mind it, as long as the lyrics are good.

I'm tight on cash as well, which sucks, but I felt like I had to buy it. I have the MTM Super Fan Edition as well as the ATS Super Fan Edition and I bought the version of THP that came with that exclusive book, etc. So I needed it. And I think the actual stuff for the album looks really cool, too. I like the album art a lot. And I love that coffee table book, looks just like the book that came with MTM.

I'm tight on cash as well, which sucks, but I felt like I had to buy it. I have the MTM Super Fan Edition as well as the ATS Super Fan Edition and I bought the version of THP that came with that exclusive book, etc. So I needed it. And I think the actual stuff for the album looks really cool, too. I like the album art a lot. And I love that coffee table book, looks just like the book that came with MTM.

I'm trying to pay off a laptop! So I literally can't drop $150 right now. MAY save up and get it though, as I have the ATS super fan edition (still sealed) got it for Christmas last year.

Also if you compare OML to the rest of LP's main albums. It has the nicest cover and the most color

Heavy took a bit to grow on me but now i cannot fucking stop listening to it, can't wait to hear the rest, Chester and Mike in the interviews hyped me up a lot talking about the songs ( Mike singing a lot, Chester rapping in one song, the amazing verse in "Halfway through"...)

Agreed, it took me many times to get into Heavy but now I love it as well. And the interviews today got me extremely hyped, from Chester's lyric in Halfway Right, to Chester talking about all these new songs, etc. It's gonna be awesome.

Agreed, it took me many times to get into Heavy but now I love it as well. And the interviews today got me extremely hyped, from Chester's lyric in Halfway Right, to Chester talking about all these new songs, etc. It's gonna be awesome.

An awesome year is about to begin.

Great album, me in LPU with an awesome preorder bundle and then the show in italy this summer with blink 182 another my all time favorite band.

Wow

Edited by stich

• 4 weeks later...