Rock am Ring / Rock im Park 2017?

hahninator

Yeah it was nice to see in 2014 the new style of their setlists parted and some mash ups, medleys, intros and outros but now they should go back their old style of setlists. Create 2 or 3 different setlists for a leg of the whole tour with 22 songs and play 100 fucking rock minutes! :D

And LP should think about the thing with "voting for a rare song"-game ;) everybody who has a ticket for a show should vote between 5 rare songs which one of them will be played at this show! So the mainstream fans are sweet with ITE, WID, OSC .....and the hardcore fans are happy with F09, ETR, By myself, forgotten, :)

Edited by marzo23

Thats something I really look forward. New Setlists with some rare songs. I understand that LP is big and the majority of the crowd want the big hits.But I do think that we need a Compromise.Like, get a rotation of old songs, which are not played very often.

Edited by LinkInThePark

any news or rumors?

Only read in a german forum that they speculate that its either Linkin Park or Guns n' Roses, but GnR would rather go on tour in Europe by themselves and headline big stadium shows than playing festival shows. Since Metallica is not coming to Europe in June, there are not many bands left other than LP, cause the are releasing an new Album next year.

Only read in a german forum that they speculate that its either Linkin Park or Guns n' Roses, but GnR would rather go on tour in Europe by themselves and headline big stadium shows than playing festival shows. Since Metallica is not coming to Europe in June, there are not many bands left other than LP, cause the are releasing an new Album next year.

oh yes, this is exciting

It's all blablabla (Not including US/Europe)... LP don't give a shit about what fans want. It all depends on logistic, offer, etc. LP Production Tour consist of 30 people + 6 band member + 1 guest for each member, total 42 people. If the offer dont cover all these costs + LP's price. The show won't happen!

For tours outside US and Europe it works as an auction. The best offer take it ;)

It's all blablabla (Not including US/Europe)... LP don't give a shit about what fans want. It all depends on logistic, offer, etc. LP Production Tour consist of 30 people + 6 band member + 1 guest for each member, total 42 people. If the offer dont cover all these costs + LP's price. The show won't happen!

For tours outside US and Europe it works as an auction. The best offer take it ;)

Yeah, I think you're right.

Thats why they went to China and got something like 13 million $ for 5 shows

Yeah and that's why the tickets in Brasil, Belarus, China, ....are so expensive! The rent for an arena or stadium are not higher as in Germany but the promoters in those countries want too much money with those shows. If tickets cost 90 euros in Germany the band or artist get probably more as a band in other countries where the crowd have to pay 150 euros for a standing ticket

Yeah and that's why the tickets in Brasil, Belarus, China, ....are so expensive! The rent for an arena or stadium are not higher as in Germany but the promoters in those countries want too much money with those shows. If tickets cost 90 euros in Germany the band or artist get probably more as a band in other countries where the crowd have to pay 150 euros for a standing ticket

I didn't know it all worked this way. Thanks for sharing

That's not true actually. Not sure about Brasil/China, but as for Belarus/Russia, band usually visit those as part of European tour. The thing is, that usually european tour is 90% European Union. However, both Russia and Belarus have border tolls - and those tools is something that should be payed by event organizer, so that affects ticket price.

So no LP at Rock im Park/ Rock am Ring.... very disappointing for me!

Hurricane and Southside are festivals in neverland!!^^ But I also think that those are the only 2 shows in germany this summer because there is no ticket alert at Eventim.de for LP shows

Festival summer with 10 shows and then a fall or winter tour in Europe

So is it actually confirmed that LP isn't playing Rock am Ring/ Rock im Park?

I'm still wondering because the third headliner still isn't announced it... So there's still a possibility for LP filling in the third headliner slot, am I right guys?

(PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN <3)