hahninator

Corrections Discussion

Noticed this a couple days ago: the link to A Thousand Suns+ on the front page is incorrect, as it has (Live from Madrid) at the end of the link when the actual page is just A Thousand Suns+. I thought this page didn't exist for a long time because of this. It seems to be linked correctly elsewhere.

The lyrics box for Jigga What/Faint contains the lyrics for both Jigga What and Numb/Encore back to back.

Sent this one in already, but don't know if those are still being read, so yeah:

http://linkinpedia.com/index.php?title=Forgotten

Due to "A Place For My Head" being one of the band's oldest songs, dating back to the Xero period and appearing on Chester's audition tape for Linkin Park, a significant amount of demos exist for the song.

I guess the song title is wrong, the article being about Forgotten.

The Butterfly caught lyrics, despite just being a Remix are About 90% incorrect. The correct ones are in the spoiler

Spoiler

Weightless falls honeysuckle. Strangers (strange this). Lights from pages. Paper thin thing. Protected by the naked eye. Pearly sunrise. Nearly worn. Kneeling like a supplicant. Darkened skin. Afraid to see. Radiate. Open lips. Keep smiling for me. Darkened skin. Afraid to see. Radiate. Open lips. Keep smiling for me. Weightless cool honeysuckle. Fair skin freckles. Uncut teeth. Tranquil eyes. Bite my lips. Bite my lips. Under your feet

The "SuperXero" on HT20 is the same as the "By Myself" HT website version, not the SuperZero/SuperXero one from the demo CDs

Edited by LPsMart

6 hours ago, LPsMart said:

The "SuperXero" on HT20 is the same as the "By Myself" HT website version, not the SuperZero/SuperXero one from the demo CDs

No, it's the one from the 7/8/9-track demo CDs. That's the only version with the whisper at the beginning and the extra drum beat in the bridge.

16 hours ago, Astat said:

No, it's the one from the 7/8/9-track demo CDs. That's the only version with the whisper at the beginning and the extra drum beat in the bridge.

You're right I didn't listen proof, but the wiki lists the first line coming in off beat and the "always afraid" line as being part of the website version only, that's why I was confused - but the lyric section clears it up

Just a info to add to What I've Done page, did you guys know that What I've Done was meant to be on Midnight Club Los Angeles? it got removed for some reason 

17 hours ago, MS2000 said:

Just a info to add to What I've Done page, did you guys know that What I've Done was meant to be on Midnight Club Los Angeles? it got removed for some reason 

At what time in the video is What I've Done?

On 10/25/2020 at 5:27 AM, lpliveusername said:

At what time in the video is What I've Done?

The dude that uploaded said in the comments, must be a Text reference to the song

Edited by MS2000