Hahninator

Official DSP Thread

I also have them all. Best way to share them is probably 1 torrent per year (or tour?) so they would be logically separated. That's the way Metallica's DSP where shared on demonoid back in the days at least (torrent per year). Plus, their total size (sine all of them files are MP3s) is somewhere around 48 GBs - not that big nowadays.

Another question is the best way to provide descent download speed. 1 seed per hunderds (thousands) of leechs is not enough. So the torrent should be private for a first few days, so we can get a number of master seeds for everyone else.

And yeah - tags. Either we should upload them the way they were originally available, with underscores in song names, etc or we should follow some convention and tag all of them according to it.

Here's the way i have them:

672bd6450672524.jpg c71ca7450672568.jpg

If you need assistance with lp-bits feel free to contact me or Lexx.

i say split them into the the tours cycle like asia would have a torrent for an example naming conventions would have to be figured out but that once shown in the pictures looks fine too, try looking at seed boxes for "master seeds"? and the site is down and has been for a few days!

Edited by heartagram_616

I'd like to include the audios with errors too, though. It's always interesting to have.

If they're mixing errors like the Given Up/New Divide ones I mentioned, yeah I definitely agree. Anything that's just a result of file corruption seems unnecessary to me though.

I forgot which show it was but I have the muted Given Up. And the fixed one. Was it Camden 2012? I have the incorrect New Divide/Crawling 2010 from Canberra. And the fixed ones. And I have WJL from Sunrise and Tampa 2011 before they started removing them. They went back and got rid of WJL from those 2 shows so I guess the fade in/fade out for the track before/after WJL is different but it's not worth rebuying them for that IMO.

But I have all of the problems. The only picture problems were that some MSG pics were in the Baltimore 2008 show I believe, and Jason LeMiere had some watermarked photos from Lexington 2008. And the Pomona 2009 pics that Adam finally got us ages later.

Anything else?

I forgot which show it was but I have the muted Given Up. And the fixed one. Was it Camden 2012? I have the incorrect New Divide/Crawling 2010 from Canberra. And the fixed ones. And I have WJL from Sunrise and Tampa 2011 before they started removing them. They went back and got rid of WJL from those 2 shows so I guess the fade in/fade out for the track before/after WJL is different but it's not worth rebuying them for that IMO.

But I have all of the problems. The only picture problems were that some MSG pics were in the Baltimore 2008 show I believe, and Jason LeMiere had some watermarked photos from Lexington 2008. And the Pomona 2009 pics that Adam finally got us ages later.

Anything else?

If I'm not mistaken the muted Given Up are from Uncasville 2012

I'd offer my help (dedicated server) to get this seeded/distributed and to keep it alive afterwards.

Can you PM me? I'd love to use your server to start. Maybe I can upload all of my stuff, like 2-3 people can download it all, and we can do one big torrent from there. Thoughts?

On other note can anyone share the DSPs picture from MTM era?

You can find everything here.

How about upload on Mega

Recently there are too many Mega links that are inactive, this article (/2) is from 2013 but maybe still relevant.

In my opinion, there's no "best" solution, each method will have pros and cons - the point is to choose the better one.

Recently there are too many Mega links that are inactive, this article (/2) is from 2013 but maybe still relevant.

In my opinion, there's no "best" solution, each method will have pros and cons - the point is to choose the better one.

yeah I agree With Skipees. There really isn't a "best solution"

Yes. Pics didn't start until 2008, so no 2007 ones have pictures. But I have everything. I'll message Chesterchaz now to see what he wants to do in regards to sharing the download link or how we should do it. First 2 are uploaded, uploading 3rd show now. It's going to take a while to get all of these done but we'll make sure they all are uploaded.

You should upload them as archives, single files are a pain in the ass to download without ftp access and it easily leads to incomplete or corrupted files.

You could do also separate archives with just the images.