2015.06.23 - México City, DF - Arena Cuidad de México

Nice Setlist.I hope to get a proshot from this one.I think Crawling is good but Bleed it Out should be move to other place or drop for another song.they have a lot of Great song to close the set

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is Welcome called a "full band debut?" Mike is performing it completely solo in the exact same fashion he did on Conan O'Brien. It should be listed as a Fort Minor performance during a Linkin Park set in the same way the DBS songs in the first encore of the LP set in 2009 were.

Why is Welcome called a "full band debut?" Mike is performing it completely solo in the exact same fashion he did on Conan O'Brien. It should be listed as a Fort Minor performance during a Linkin Park set in the same way the DBS songs in the first encore of the LP set in 2009 were.

Isn't the entire band playing at least at the end though? I thought it looked like Rob and Phoenix at least were doing something.

LP covering FM lol. Listening it as Fort Minor song.

Final update on the setlist: Version 4 had Rebellion preshow on the backstage tour. Then it was scratched off. A pic exists of it, obviously. Version 5 used on stage during the show did not have Rebellion.

They change setlists pretty late sometimes, a good example is Camden 2012 where we have 3 (!) versions of the setlist lol

Rob and Joe are at least playing. Phoenix might be too.

Ahh, yep. Didn't catch anything that sounded different in the first really low-quality video, but you can see Rob and Joe near the end of the one posted above. LP/band debut it is, then.

Remember the Name is essentially the same arrangement as the portion typically played in Mike's solo medley (with the addition of an extra chorus repeat at the end), but it's played with the original tempo/key and lacks the additional samples found in the medley (the In My Remains synth, for instance). It's basically a shortened version of the original Fort Minor song now. RTN/Welcome is basically Mike's new solo spot in place of the medley.

I feel like they may have just dropped Rebellion for time's sake. Just looking at the additions to this setlist, even without Rebellion, it feels significantly longer than the set for the last little run of shows.

Edited by Astat

Drop Castle Of Glass

Drop Ballad Medley

Drop Robot Boy

Drop Joe Solo

Drop New Divide

Drop Crawling

Replace Runaway with something else

Add A Place For My Head

Add some more THP songs

Bring back One Step Closer to the end of the set

These changes can make the setlist perfect!

I'm not sure why they are playing only 3 songs from THP in 2015. All sets since Orlando have had 3, except the shortened shows have had 2 (ALITS/Wastelands).

GATS, ALITS, Rebellion, Final Masq, Wastelands, UIG are all good enough to be played.

They seem afraid to play both GATS and ALITS in the same show.

I can see why they are. Both are six minute long songs that take a lot out of the band. If they opened with Guilty All The Same and opened the encore with A Line In The Sand, then I could see them both being played. Otherwise, I think it'd be hard to find room for both, as the band seems insistent on playing the Ballad Medley, Robot Boy, and Joe's Medley still.

But they're both so good....drop Robot Boy and Joe Solo and bam, time for GATS.

Drop Points for a more recent song or something less common (like APMFH somewhere else), rotate the Ballad Medley for a different soft song, swap GU with NMS, to name a few more...