Linkin Park Rehearsing New THP Song?

hahninator

Mike just shared ALITS on Spotify. Little hint? :>

He shared Mark the Graves as well.

And Soul, that's his PRS that is in Drop C#, he wouldn't be playing newer songs on that, for the most part at least, he has played SOTD on it I know, but he has been playing UIG on a strat.

Edited by ATylerInTheSand

Another picture:

11176050_485344561617422_1587144888_n.jp

Not necessarily claiming a new song with the caption this time, so it could be anything, really. It's for Rock In Rio (a shortened set) so it's probably a single (my guess is Until It's Gone - I think he's doing a powerchord on the ninth fret?)

I'm probably wrong :lol:

That guitar's almost exclusively used for HT/Meteora songs these days, it's always in Db tuning and the only song they've recorded in that tuning from ATS onwards was Powerless, which hasn't been played. He's probably playing FTI or something like that.

KT Tape. Probably for pain relief stemming from carpal tunnel syndrome and/or tendinitis in his wrist/forearm. He used to wear a wrist brace backstage sometimes before he started using the tape.

Learned something, and I might try some of that myself.

Jumping in once again and saying that I want to see ALITS performed. I'm not sure how it will transfer live in every aspect, but it should work relatively well. Chester's singing isn't really that difficult, he might just give a different type of scream. I have faith in Brad, Mike, and Rob for their performances on this.

For the people saying that ALITS would take so much of the setlist... Of course the band will shortened it and put in Bleed It Out bridge :P

And Keys to the KIngdom will be another debut... in a mash-up with Victimized :lol:

Edited by kiq fLP

Jumping in once again and saying that I want to see ALITS performed. I'm not sure how it will transfer live in every aspect, but it should work relatively well. Chester's singing isn't really that difficult, he might just give a different type of scream. I have faith in Brad, Mike, and Rob for their performances on this.

Can't remember Rob ever screwing anything up.

The only guys who usually don't screw anythting up are Rob and Dave!!

yep, it's because Rob is very good drummer and he is the best instrumentalist in LP. Dave always play easy things.

Rob sometimes accidentally plays the second verse instead of the first verse in Guilty All the Same. You can hear that in the performance at Rock am Ring, where he corrects himself after two bars.

And they better not "LiesGreedMisery"-fy Keys to the Kingdom by singing the screamed vocals...