Coachella Jams: Mike & Friends

lpliveusername

That is not true. Major STP news still go in the newswire. Pre-show posts are in the subforum because that just buries LP news happening at the same time.

On that note, it is weird that LP/Aoki Darker than Blood has no post on the newswire. No doubt it will tomorrow, but i find it strange that nothing has been mentioned despite all the clips and info released the last week.

On that note, it is weird that LP/Aoki Darker than Blood has no post on the newswire. No doubt it will tomorrow, but i find it strange that nothing has been mentioned despite all the clips and info released the last week.

I remember that post, i meant its not specifically on the home page now .

It's because the news of the song broke in January. It's April now. It was on there months ago.

However, I understand that and I've gotten a few private messages lately about the Newswire on the homepage. I'll work at coming up with a solution for that. A lot of people are complaining about STP.

I personally felt that the life of the site was inside the forum but I guess a lot of people still look at the News on the homepage.

It's because the news of the song broke in January. It's April now. It was on there months ago.

However, I understand that and I've gotten a few private messages lately about the Newswire on the homepage. I'll work at coming up with a solution for that. A lot of people are complaining about STP.

I personally felt that the life of the site was inside the forum but I guess a lot of people still look at the News on the homepage.

I have LPL bookmarked on my computer, but the link ends with /forum lol. I basically bypass the home page every time I visit the site.

I have LPL bookmarked on my computer, but the link ends with /forum lol. I basically bypass the home page every time I visit the site.

The same with me. I always go right to the forum instead of passing by the news section in first moment.