LP to play Zürich, Switzerland, July 28th 2009!

BNCMajor

So, as I think that the LP still play in Germany, the Czech Republic, Lithuania and Portugal can and Spain .. : D what the thinks ?

Let LP play more concerts in Eastern Europe, there is also a lot of fans:)

So, as I think that the LP still play in Germany, the Czech Republic, Lithuania and Portugal can and Spain .. : D what the thinks ?

Like i said, lets wait for another show date confirmed, THEN we can talk!

Sounds like Sweden will get a show. Hopefully this turns into like a small European tour, Japan, and a few USA shows. Oh man play the US for once in the break before the album. Japan was in 2006, I'd like to see them do like New York, Los Angeles, Miami, etc...the cities that had the LPU tour in 03 or something for a short US run promoting the CD and showing off new music in clubs before Julien-K/Dead By Sunrise tour in the fall.

i think it's cool they play at this countries but i'd be better see if they can play better setlist, theres no excuse to add all that MTM crap slow songs, hopefully new songs, old school.

always said it and i will say it again

WHY I NEVER SEE SOUTH AMERICAN DATES?!!?!??!?!?!?!

this small tour their having , why don`t they make it in Brazil ,Argentina ,Chile ,Venezuela .

They would sold out everyone of them . So money it`s not the problem...

So... which is it?

Well for Reanimation I'm pretty sure the Crawling intro will stick, if they play With You reanimation style prob, and possibly by some miracle P5hng Me Aw*y? O and also if they have any Sonisphere dates w/ Korn then mayb JD will come out on OSC again?

Edited by LPPRJKT4

so do we no if they'll be selling DSP's at these shows?

I don't think they will be since they didn't for the short Summer 08 European tour either. But who knows. I'd love to have them.

I Think, they should "Rock" some new places, Like Hungary, Slovakia, or something like that...

if they won't, Czech Republic or Austria would be great too :rolleyes:

sorry for my bad english

Edited by riki91