Start It All Up...? Fort Minor "Blackout"

hahninator

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The official Youtube page uploaded this, wow. Whatever is going on is clearly still going on.

Originally uploaded in 2006/2007 again, check the dates of the comments.

I understand why it seems odd that these are popping back up at this particular point in time, but it's not exactly evidence that there's actually any new music on the horizon (even though I believe there will be). FM's Youtube channel may have gone completely un-managed for years and they're just now getting around to restoring all of their old uploads that were lost.

Originally uploaded in 2006/2007 again, check the dates of the comments.

I understand why it seems odd that these are popping back up at this particular point in time, but it's not exactly evidence that there's actually any new music on the horizon (even though I believe there will be). FM's Youtube channel may have gone completely un-managed for years and they're just now getting around to restoring all of their old uploads that were lost.

My browser showed yesterday's date on the upload date for some reason. I know that the performance is old.

FM's Youtube channel may have gone completely un-managed for years and they're just now getting around to restoring all of their old uploads that were lost.

Yeah, they are getting the channel back together to manage it properly and restore uploads. But I think it has to do with FM establishing its own social media channels right now and that's PROBABLY for a bigger reason, like Mike has FM stuff on the horizon, but we don't know for sure.

Can YT channels be merged? If yes, most probably thats gonna happen.

Probably not for a normal person but for someone "important" pretty much everything is possible (like replacing the New Divide video)

Nice!

But to be honest a guest pass seems like a weak "payment", but that's just my opinion. The channel has already 100k subscribers and since he seems to be living in Ireland... There's not even a UK date (yet?) on the upcoming tour.

I mean it's the least they can do, it's basically "just" free admission to a show, just add a M&G to that deal, why the hell not.

Are they after the name or the content?

Nice!

But to be honest a guest pass seems like a weak "payment", but that's just my opinion. The channel has already 100k subscribers and since he seems to be living in Ireland... There's not even a UK date (yet?) on the upcoming tour.

I mean it's the least they can do, it's basically "just" free admission to a show, just add a M&G to that deal, why the hell not.

I agree. It's cool to be contacted by their camp for a good reason like this, but, what the hell, there's no way this payment is acceptable.

Nice!

Probably the content.

Also,they could give him a free copy of upcoming FM album (if any).

Edited by Paree

Seems a bit weird to me that they would contact him just to use the channel. I feel like they are probably after the content. Either way, a ''free pass'' is a bit cool I guess but there are much better prizes I can think of.

After all his work he only is going to get a free guest pass to the next Linkin Park show? That doesn't seem fair to me, and we are talking about FM, no LP, it would be better if they send an autographed copy of the rising tied, or something cool like that