Sign in to follow this  
Hahninator

"New" LP Recharged Score - Final Version

Here's an interesting exclusive - upgrades to some songs we've had for a while, with official titles that we didn't previously know about, plus a couple new songs to go along with it! This comes at a good time as we just were treated to even more instrumental music by the band with the Mall release (and the Asteroids track from Stagelight).

recharge.jpg

This is the most complete, best quality version of the soundtrack to Linkin Park's mobile videogame, LP Recharge: Wastelands, that has been released so far. Big thanks to Skipees for finding these tracks in the first place, and to Astat for comparing them with the previous rip of the soundtrack to find out all of the differences.

Most of these songs didn't previously have titles (Astat referred to them with generic titles such as "Info Page" and "Mission Theme 1" in his original rips from the Facebook version of the game), and many of them were in mono. Skipees discovered the actual file names for these tracks while going through the (numerous) game files for the iOS version of the game, and lo and behold, they were all in stereo! They are great quality upgrade from the original rips. There are also 3 brand new tracks in this version of the game - "Intro," "Fuel," and "Lost," as well as a full-length version of "Wastelands" from The Hunting Party (which MIGHT be a slightly different mix from the album version, but it's hard to tell in 128kbps quality).

13 of the 15 songs come from the iOS version of the game, while "Menu Theme" and "Main Theme" are sourced from Astat's original Facebook rip (these were the only 2 songs that were in stereo on Facebook but in mono in the iOS version). These two tracks also don't have official names in the iOS files like most of the others do, so their original titles have stuck.

The original thread for the LP Recharge score was posted on March 23, 2013, so this big upgrade comes over a year and a half later. In that thread you'll see the original discussion about the songs and since it didn't garner much attention buried deep in the forums, we're posting this in the Newswire. You can get "LP Recharge - Wastelands" on iTunes and Google Play.

Tracklisting:
01. Intro
02. Wastelands
03. Menu Theme
04. Main Theme
05. Susp. (Battle Theme)
06. Fallout (FYI, this is NOT the same Fallout as the one on ATS)
07. Fuel
08. Wide Fields
09. Human
10. Search
11. Charge
12. Change
13. Lost
14. Hope
15. Dawn

.zip (via Sendspace) | DOWNLOAD

Enjoy the upgrade!

Speaking of "Human", could be only me but... some elements of it [piano and some effects] seems to be the same from "Divided". I remember that one of the tracks from the first LP Recharged Score sounds like "Unfortunate".

Speaking of "Human", could be only me but... some elements of it [piano and some effects] seems to be the same from "Divided". I remember that one of the tracks from the first LP Recharged Score sounds like "Unfortunate".

All of the tracks from the first LP Recharge score are also in this version...

All of the tracks from the first LP Recharge score are also in this version...

Really? Damn, I'm already sure that had some track that reminds me of Unfortunate... I even post it here in the forum. Was the Track 5 (I don't hear all the tracks from the update yet).

http://lplive.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=9702&view=&hl=&fromsearch=1

Anyway, thanks to LPL for the update :)

Edited by kiq fLP

Am I the ony one who thinks that the Battle Theme (AKA Susp) sounds like the synth from the Lies Greed Misery remix?

Really? Damn, I'm already sure that had some track that reminds me of Unfortunate... I even post it here in the forum. Was the Track 5 (I don't hear all the tracks from the update yet).

Track 5 from the first rip is Human.

Track 5 from the first rip is Human.

Oh sh*t... what fail from me lol.

But yeah, for me reminds of Unfortunate, with a little bit of Divided xD

Can I get a better download than this? It made my laptop act foolish, and I couldn't get it. Let me know if any of you guys have better downloadable links than the one in Sendspace. Thanks. :)