2014.10.25 - Scottsdale, AZ - 'Stars Of The Season' Gala

RogueSoul

This was an outdoor show at like the plaza of a hotel resort. 11:00pm noise curfew.

Ok Thanks for your answer^^

i still hope for some changes in the setlists^^ but i dont understand why Chester will do another STP show on friday.... he should learn the lyrics for some songs of LP :P

BID and COG are both important songs for the Cardon Children's Medical Center. Look at the video in the main post and watch this video. Those two were bound to be played at this event.

Ok but COG remix has almost nothing to do with the actual COG, it's so different. They could have played the LT version of COG at least. Well it doesn't matter, I just hope they'll change something for the European Tour :)

There are people that still calls the band LINCOLN PARK :lol:

And they've been a fan for 14 Years!! It seems everyone always says that but sometimes I have a hard time believing them.

Edited by Geki

So, this happened. Some sort of Papercut jam with Luis Ortiz from Million Dollar Listing New York (no clue) rapping in Spanish.

Wow... I don't watch Million Dollar Listing, but my sister used to. Never would expect this to happen lol.

Edited by Koopatrol

To my ears the instrumental sounds like Final Masquerade that dude just rapped about amateur things like that he's happy of being there and meeting Chester lol

Lol I was just thinking to ask you what he was talking about. At least his flow sounded kinda cool.

Yes. It's the ending of the song.

[...]out your frown
And just smiling at the sound
And as sleek as a shriek
Spinning round and round
Always take a big bite
It's such a gorgeous sight
To see you eat in the middle of the night
You can never get enough
Enough of this stuff
It's Friday I'm in love
I don't care if Monday's blue