• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Original text

Из интервью Лиама Хоулета, одного из The Prodigy:

«Мы на почве совместной работы (с Linkin Park - прим. bazinga!) как раз и договорились о том, чтобы поехать с ними в тур. Майк тогда попросил меня сделать для них ремикс. У меня все как-то не было времени, потом дообщались до гастролей. Я как-то раньше и не думал о группе Linkin Park в ключе того, чтобы вместе поработать. А тут подумал - чем плохо? Может, у нас и не одни и те же фанаты, не самая похожая музыка - но ведь какие-то пересечения всегда могут быть! И поехали в Америку. Для нас это был совершенно новый опыт - мы были группой разогрева, поэтому и продакшн у нас был минимальный. Немного света, совсем чуть-чуть эффектов. И мы убедились, что даже в таком варианте мощи Prodigy хватает для того, чтобы прокачать зал!»

translated by google:

From an interview with Liam Howlet, one of The Prodigy:

"We are on the basis of joint work (with Linkin Park - note bazinga!) just agreed to go with them on a tour. Mike then asked me to make a remix for them. At me all somehow there was no time, then дообщались to tour. I somehow did not think about Linkin Park in the key to working together. And then I thought - what's wrong? Maybe we do not have the same fans, not the most similar music - but there can always be some kind of intersection! And we went to America. For us it was a completely new experience - we were a warm-up group, so we had minimal production. A little light, quite a bit of effects. And we were convinced that even in this version of the power Prodigy enough to pump the hall! "

Source: [l-p-r-u-s-s-i-a.com]

I can't post web archive link, because there's so many links to official content on that site and many of them still works. Edited by martinez

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...
On 3/28/2023 at 8:36 PM, LPLStaff said:

As the Meteora 20 release gets closer, please feel free to submit news in here for us to create a thread with, or create a thread yourself. :)

New interview by Mike https://www.vulture.com/2023/04/mike-shinoda-linkin-park-meteora.html

Interestingly, Mike mentions he thinks he tried to work on either Massive or Healing Foot for Minutes to Midnight but dropped it in favor of new material. 

4 hours ago, HybridParty said:

New interview by Mike https://www.vulture.com/2023/04/mike-shinoda-linkin-park-meteora.html

Interestingly, Mike mentions he thinks he tried to work on either Massive or Healing Foot for Minutes to Midnight but dropped it in favor of new material. 

Totally understandable why they didn't revisited 'Massive' and 'Healing Foot' during MTM sessions. Great interview!