Hybrid Theory Live at Download Festival 2014 out now!

RogueSoul

am i the only one who thought that this mix Sounds a lot like the live in texas mix?!

No, I am thinking that as well, which is what I meant in my previous post. The mix sounds great, IMO. I have always thought the Live In Texas mix was very good, mostly because the guitars were turned up high and the vocals sounded good.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Either Brad's or Mike's (I don't know whos) guitar on PMA before the verses start have been fixed, so is Mike's come on shout when Rob ticked to 3 before By Myself starts cut. That's all I noticed without earphones so far!

Edited by sckofelng

doesn't work for people who ordered from outside the US. At least not for anyone from Germany because the store is slightly differen. None of the german preorderers has yet received an email with the Download Link nor is there a download available on the store.

Listened to it, and I have to say, great performance! They nailed every single song from the album, even the ones they haven't played for a long. APFMH was crazy, really hoping it will come back to the setlists during 2014. Seems like it was a great show.

Crowd sounds quiet again, dont know if they mixed it that way.

Nice to be able to hear this again in excellent quality, as live everything sounded slightly off, and quiet.

Except for place for my head, that was amazing in download.

Just listened to it...simply amazing. The band did an excellent reinterpretation of their album. The only little negative note that I can find is the mess up of the Forgotten intro and Crawling chorus: Chester destroyed himself doing it.

By the way, I am very satisfied!

Edited by HyruleKing