2014.06.02 - Moscow, Russia - Sports Complex Olympiysky

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Audio source equipment: sony pcm-m10 + at853 ;4.7k mod

Original format: wav 48/24

But they say that there are too many screams, so it does not deserve a lossless release.

BTW, here's my only video from the show:

Wow now I really love the WTCFM part on mikes medley.... also I haven´t seen someone asking this but insnt the synth part in the until its gone opening with no more sorrow over it from the new divide moscow intro? oh and by the way I m new here hello everybody :D

I have just begun listening to the .mp3 and wow, they really fell apart at one point throughout Guilty All The Same. They managed to pick themselves up pretty quick which is good though. I'm looking forward to seeing how it's going to sound by the album cycle's end. I'm hoping that it will sound very tight.

Wow now I really love the WTCFM part on mikes medley.... also I haven´t seen someone asking this but insnt the synth part in the until its gone opening with no more sorrow over it from the new divide moscow intro? oh and by the way I m new here hello everybody :D

Welcome to LPLive Jodeln.
I'm looking forward to seeing you around.

Downloading now. Pillow flashmob looks very cool. Nice to see that they changed the set a bit (WTCFM instead of STB remix). Still hoping for them to play Forgotten and Pushing Me Away a couple of shows before Download.

Audio source equipment: sony pcm-m10 + at853 ;4.7k mod

Original format: wav 48/24

But they say that there are too many screams, so it does not deserve a lossless release.

BTW, here's my only video from the show:

Oh... Do you think you can get it just for the collection?

Edited by Felipeintheend

I have just begun listening to the .mp3 and wow, they really fell apart at one point throughout Guilty All The Same. They managed to pick themselves up pretty quick which is good though. I'm looking forward to seeing how it's going to sound by the album cycle's end. I'm hoping that it will sound very tight.

I always had a feeling this was bound to happen. As soon as Its just brad doing his part, hes bound to lose time. Given theres no click track in his ears or Robs high hat tempo to go by, hes pretty much just needs to go on his rhythm tempo. Chester tried to adjust hearing Brads guitar but was then thrown back out again when Rob came back in. It just sounded scrappy as hell haha.

Thats a prime example of when on member doesnt have click in their ears when the rest do.

I'm surprised nobody mentioned the "happy accident" during What Ive done solo. You can see, phoenix smiling, brad smiling and later on mike. Rob really picked it up fast.

I think the best part was Mike's shake of the head which Chester smiled too. It was one of those 'i dont even know' moments from Mike.

I'm surprised nobody mentioned the "happy accident" during What Ive done solo. You can see, phoenix smiling, brad smiling and later on mike. Rob really picked it up fast.

Nice, seems LP loves playing it. Better then when you can tell they hate playing certain songs and they all look bored or miserable.

Nice, seems LP loves playing it. Better then when you can tell they hate playing certain songs and they all look bored or miserable.

Like Numb and New Divide. Haha.

Serg ask if they'll send you the lossless just so you can have it in better quality. We really need it. Tell them you really want it.

Pillows in the sky in slow mo: http://vk.com/video-1067739_168876451

Hahaha, this is great. Thanks for posting.

I always had a feeling this was bound to happen. As soon as Its just brad doing his part, hes bound to lose time. Given theres no click track in his ears or Robs high hat tempo to go by, hes pretty much just needs to go on his rhythm tempo. Chester tried to adjust hearing Brads guitar but was then thrown back out again when Rob came back in. It just sounded scrappy as hell haha.

Thats a prime example of when on member doesnt have click in their ears when the rest do.

Yeah. Rob was very obviously tapping his hi-hat foot at a particular pace which Chester was keeping up with but once Brad came in, things got a bit messy. I didn't realize that Brad had no click track.

Brad's solo on WID might be his best so far because it uses more techniques than just bending the friggin strings. It is cool seeing them all just jam on that part even with Chester jamming. Maybe Joe should scratch or add more samples? Anyway I hope they just all decide on what point they should end the solo instead of hoping they all guess the right point.

Oh... Do you think you can get it just for the collection?

Serg ask if they'll send you the lossless just so you can have it in better quality. We really need it. Tell them you really want it.

Working on it. He agreed to release it on weekend.

Also someone needs to add the equipment they used to record audio to the source description. I'm not sure what is what there. Maybe it has some more full name, or whatever. I wrote it in my previous comment in this thread.

They also recorded a video. I'm trying to get an info about it. But most likely they won't release it that soon, because they still have videos from September to upload...

UPDATE: Sony HDR-GW77

1080p50

Shot from pit (2-3 row) (right side of the stage) (Instagram video of the same person from the same place)

Duration and size will be known later.

Stay tuned for short video interview with Pooch :)