Bug Report 5.0

I'm not seeing it on the mobile forum. Forgot to say it was the mobile version.

mobile has a lot of features stripped out, but at least once you've read up to a page on mobile threads, the site remembers where you were when you exited the mobile thread. If I'm correct, it's to do with the fact that your mobile browser will be storing cookies specific to that device, which may not be the same as those held on your normal desktop device. It's a pain for bigger threads, but it at least keeps tabs on where you were last time.

on another note-

not sure if this is a glitch but, the "next show" list on the side of the home page - Download Fest is indented for some reason.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Changing to the full version on the mobile version resets the selected theme.

I used the Hybrid theme, switched to the full version on my phone and suddenly I got the default theme on my phone and desktop.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Since a few days threads don't get marked as read properly anymore. Mostly happens when I go through all new posts in the Newswire for example and open them all in a new tab. Almost all of them get marked as read besides one or two threads (seems to be random which ones get marked).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

the "my content" in the user dropdown keeps redirecting me to the site homepage. my profile page is in the address bar, but it just displays the homepage.. chrome, Dark
clearing my cache has not helped

EDIT: same error in firefox on a different device