Transformers 4 to Feature... Imagine Dragons

hahninator

:facepalm:

ID does not sound anything like Nickleback

:lol:

Radioactive song sounds exactly like a Nickleback song. The singer sounds IDENTICAL to the NB singer. If the NB did this song.. you wouldnt notice the difference. The chorus especially

Edited by FaiNt

I love the shit out of Imagine Dragons (fucking incredible live act, was extremely impressed with them being such a recent rising band. Took a shit on most bands I've seen) but this news does make me very sad. I love the Transformers films and it always only made it better than LP were the official band for them and I would always get to hear them during the movies. Not gonna have the same feel now.

I love the shit out of Imagine Dragons (fucking incredible live act, was extremely impressed with them being such a recent rising band. Took a shit on most bands I've seen) but this news does make me very sad. I love the Transformers films and it always only made it better than LP were the official band for them and I would always get to hear them during the movies. Not gonna have the same feel now.

I've seen ID twice live now and the second time was probably the best show I've ever seen. Their production is great and they nail the songs perfectly.

Plus they make their shows really fun. Only downside was yet didn't play my favorite song, Monster

Radioactive song sounds exactly like a Nickleback song. The singer sounds IDENTICAL to the NB singer. If the NB did this song.. you wouldnt notice the difference. The chorus especially

Completely and utterly disagree.

Do you even Imagine Dragons?

• 3 weeks later...

For those interested, Imagine Dragons released the song for the movie. It's a great song, my only complaint is that it takes awhile to get going. I love the part where it really gets going (Around 1:50)

Edited by Søuł

No way lol. He doesn't sound like the singer from Nickelback to me, I would definitely notice. ID is way better than NB in my opinion.

• 1 month later...

No way lol. He doesn't sound like the singer from Nickelback to me, I would definitely notice. ID is way better than NB in my opinion.

I hate Nickelback immensely. I do not think the singer of Imagine Dragons sounds anything like Nickelback, either. Imagine Dragons are just an average mainstream band to me, they aren't horrible, but they aren't great, either. I still think they should have used Until It's Gone for the movie, but oh well.