Live Songs Series: "Songs We Need To See More Of"

hahninator

Why? POA was played at every show there. The only set it wasn't in was Set C, and that was only played a few times.

Woah I totally misread his comment. I thought he also meant that COG was also played at almost every show.

Woah I totally misread his comment. I thought he also meant that COG was also played at almost every show.

My bad, I using the abbreviations right next to each other might of been confusing.

COG, change your name to CASTLE OF SASS so the confusion stops.

COG, change your name to CASTLE OF SASS so the confusion stops.

The proposition is definitely intriguing. Allow me to consult with my colleagues on the matter of my 'sass level' to see if I warrant the legendary name of "CASTLE OF SASS"

EDIT: After a rather lengthy discussion with my associates, we have determined that my level is sass is appropriate for the name change to "CASTLE OF SASS" from this point onwards. In simpler terms, NAME CHANGE MOFOS!

Edited by CASTLE OF GLASS

Catalyst is an incredible song in the studio, but it loses its balls live.

I'll give you Iridescent, I forgot about that one.

WFTE is unbearable for me to listen to live because Chester insists on doubling Mike's vocals. Like, what the fuck are you doing? Let the rapper rap.

Couldn't agree more. I think Chester needs to relax and not mimic Mike's vocals as often as he does. With that being said, I think all the ATAS songs just don't bring it completely live. Band just doesn't have means to do so, with songs that are heavily landscaped sonically. I'm glad I'm not the only person who really isn't too crazy about WTCFM. Studio is okay, but love it just doesn't hit me as hard. I vote they keep WFTE, and interchange on different sets between The Catalyst, Blackout and Iridescent (if it's not in the medley). Songs that we need to see more of are Don't Stay, Runaway, No More Sorrow, Blackout & In My Remains. Although I have strong doubt for most of them

When I saw WFTE in Sunrise and Tampa 2011, I told Pooch that for Atlanta he should try turning down Chester on the rapping (beginning and middle). He said that the band requested Chester be mixed loud there but he knows exactly what I mean about the rapping. Crazy lol. Anyway for one show (Atlanta) he turned Chester way down on it and it sounded better to me. Need to see if I can find a live video of it.

In 2012, I thought that the band rejuvenated the song 100% and made it sound much better. I love the Apaches Intro and Wall Of Noise outro a lot, so if you keep the song, just keep playing it like that.

• 1 month later...

Hit The Floor...this is a song would be a really stunning jam live...and I want a damned PROSHOT of that song!!

And yes...No More Sorrow, with THAT intro...I miss it so badly!

Check YT for a performance of the song and I think your opinion will change