Help Out The Australian Bushfire Victims

hahninator

I know I'm a bit late on this and I don't post much Music For Relief news, but I'm going to start getting with it.

From MFR:

"On February 7th Australia’s deadliest bushfires swept through the southern state of Victoria fueled by strong winds and heatwave temperatures. The disaster has resulted in huge loss of life and property. 181 people have died and that figure may rise to 200 or 300 as more bodies are uncovered and as 21 fires continue to burn. Music for Relief is responding to the tragic fires in Australia by raising funds at www.musicforrelief.org. Click here to donate now. Thank you for your support!"

I don't really ever donate much to any organizations, but I try to give Music For Relief some money every now and then. They always are on top of these natural disasters, whether it's a tsunami in southeast Asia, an earthquake in China, a hurricane in Haiti or Cuba, or even a bushfire in Australia. The band has done a pretty good job in establishing MFR with all of these good organizations and getting so many bands to join. I know the economy is tough right now but if you have a few extra dollars, you know MFR will make good use of it in helping disaster victims across the world. Thanks!

Mark i really appreciate you posting this. thank you so fucking much. it is all over the news here, and there are so many bodies that havent been covered for. the guy who started the fire is in custody. this is such a tragedy from an Australian point of view. We have firefighters from all over the country flying to Victoria to battle the flames. I have been giving half of my pay to a charity dedicated to the bushfires. iv given them $200 AU.. so yeah thanks heaps man

Also i would like to add to what i said above and elaborate more on how bad it is.

Back many years ago i was stuck in a bushfire myself. I was at my nans place and Fire broke out it was rising Fast. Lucky we got out. Also we were lucky to have her house still standing but her neighbors on both side were gone.

Another point is a My a friend of mine is a firefighter. He was down their fighting the fires. He spoke to me on the phone saying its just unbelievable. He also said driving around seeing burnt houses left right and centre plus the at time coming across dead people. Its just really bad

Sorry if i scared anyone with my details about this post but its basically its the whats happening in our world now. Victoria Needs our support.

yeah no point bending the truth. it is bad. if it was america, asia, europe, fuck ANYWHERE everywhere would be scrabbling around trying to help and i think australia should be treated in the same sense. i am in south australia (aprox 400 miles away) and we are getting the smoke from the bushfires. ever single dollar helps, and i hear there setting up blood donations in other countries, everything helps guys you will be helping alot of people in desperate need. please donate.

it is bad. if it was america, asia, europe, fuck ANYWHERE everywhere would be scrabbling around trying to help and i think australia should be treated in the same sense.

that's so true. gave some $$$ to MFR so I hope it goes to help. glad the guy is in custody...disasters like this SUCK. ive had to deal with some bad hurricanes before and I know they are bad so I cant imagine another element...fire. wow.

that's so true. gave some $$$ to MFR so I hope it goes to help. glad the guy is in custody...disasters like this SUCK. ive had to deal with some bad hurricanes before and I know they are bad so I cant imagine another element...fire. wow.

thank you so much! every cent helps... i am this thankful and i am not personally affected by the fires in any way, imagine how they feel about it, anyone who donates is doing a great thing and they are true heroes!