Skipees

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

- They had plans of release the Meteora remixes that Chester said they made, around 2003? [maybe a LPU release?]

- The batch of songs created in 2002 were just instrumentals / ideas as Unfortunate and Halo or exists some full song in the middle of it? [Maybe you can scrapped this one, since they trashed all the songs :P]

- What about the "Nocturnal" and "Shifter" or even some unreleased Meteora demo with vocals?

- The "Just Drag It Out, Remember" thing is really the vocals of A.06 or Brad confused it in the LPU chat from 2002?

- Like "Primo", the other demos from the A Thousand Suns board contains, at least, rough / "unfinished" vocals or Primo was some exception?

I had another questions, but some of them are already in the list [the And One thing or the 17th song from Minutes to Midnight, for example] or are in the topic, as the Rock and Roll Could Never Hip Hop Like This lol

Edited by kiq fLP

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

Questions for Mike's live streams:

1. When you first started your band, why did you decide to name it Xero?
  2. What can you tell us about Brad's highschool band The Pricks?
  3. Can you give us some background information on the Linkin Park remix of Butterfly Caught that James Lavelle premiered a couple years ago on his radio show?
  4. Who played bass on the Hybrid Theory demos when Phoenix was away?
  5. What songs did you remix for U2 and Kings Of Leon?
  6. Linkin Park kept working on Part of Me and Carousel after the Hybrid Theory EP along with the batch of Hybrid Theory songs. Why did those two end up not making it?
  7. Brad once mentioned the title "Spark Marker." Was it a real Xero song or just a joke?
  8. Is it true you were involved on One Ok Rock's Eye Of The Storm album?
  9. Were any of the Xero tracks from Rapology (Closing, Drop and Fiends) ever played live?
  10. A few years ago Taka announced he was working on a song with you and Steve Aoki. What happened to it? Did it become Last One To Know?

Feel free to add others.

From the tracks on Xero Tape, we know the band worked on Rhinestone; they "rescued" Reading My Eyes for 2006 live shows and Stick N Move were described by Mike as a fan favorite in Xero shows. But what about Fuse? Is the only track of the tape that doesn't have any mention besides the tape itself. To simplify, we could just ask about the song (if Mike remember about it in first place)

I asked a question about Red to black from fort minor asking him to  talk about his friend Victor ? Thought would  be  an emotional story and proposed it  with that in mind    But He refunded the bucks ! 😐

however he answered my other question on Its goin down music video making process  

he carefully chooses what to answer or not maybe he even repeats the same question which he has answered previous or talks about topics he has discussed several times but yah he is cautious if he likes he Will certainly answer else a refund !

Edited by aravind221

Usually when he refunds questions he says why on the stream. Did he in your case? It could be as simple as your question being cut off. That happened to me before. He read a few words and then said something along the lines of “You got cut off, I’ll refund the bucks. See if you can condense the question a little more”.

Unfortunately those of us with deeper or more layered questions have to contend with the character limit of what Mike sees.

On 6/11/2020 at 6:09 PM, kiq fLP said:

From the tracks on Xero Tape, we know the band worked on Rhinestone; they "rescued" Reading My Eyes for 2006 live shows and Stick N Move were described by Mike as a fan favorite in Xero shows. But what about Fuse? Is the only track of the tape that doesn't have any mention besides the tape itself. To simplify, we could just ask about the song (if Mike remember about it in first place)

He just answered. Useless answer lol he said it was one of his favorites and he thinks it leaked online at some point.