10.01.2014 - Las Vegas, NV, The Joint @ Hard Rock Hotel

Dropping songs for that reason is so fucking stupid, not only for LP but for any band.

While dropping songs is a stupid thing it has to be done especially if a band risks to go past curfew. The cities/venues or whatever often demand HUGE fines for every minute past curfew or they just turn off the power or shut down the show.

I doubt that's the case here, I'm pretty sure they'll bring back ALTNC tomorrow unless it didn't work well enough at the Harman show.

I was thinking about them playing WTCFM the other day when I saw that one rehearsal pic.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Encore was supposed to be ALTNC, Faint, OSC. It was on the setlist before Faint but was dropped.

Aaaand that's probably the same thing that happened to me at Sunrise in 2011. Band dropped Fallout/The Catalyst "just because". Sometimes they say fuck it lol

Posted Image

Faint had like a "3 second TINFOIL intro". I guess the sample on the computer they have is from 2012 where it came out of TINFOIL lol

Well shit, the only reason I can think of them specifically dropping a song they JUST debuted the day before if it was supposed to be played is if they straight-up didn't feel like playing it. Meaning either Chester didn't think his voice was up for it, somebody not named Mike or Chester didn't like playing a song they had nothing to do with in the first place, or they thought the debut performance sucked.

I honestly don't think this bodes well for the song being played tomorrow.

Great to see Wake/Given Up in setlist again.

His/Her hand is so BIG or that paper is small:

Posted Image

ALTNC with full band is what I like to see or hear and I'm so happy that they saved With You for these shows.Now we need NMS or Blackout.I think BITS deserve to back to the setlist.

If the band release a dance song, everybody stars bitching...

If the band plays the dance song live, everybody starts bitching...

If the band take down the dance song from the live set, everybody stars bitching...

Linkin Park Fans Everywhere!

Great show, looking forward for Concert For The Philippines!

If the band release a dance song, everybody stars bitching...

If the band plays the dance song live, everybody starts bitching...

If the band take down the dance song from the live set, everybody stars bitching...

Linkin Park Fans Everywhere!

Great show, looking forward for Concert For The Philippines!

LP's fans are similar LP. B)

OMG thank you Chester for runing another song (Faint) for us.

Woah he's getting older, he probably can't scream the bridge of it anymore live. He still rocked OSC like a badass. Face it, once you get to that age you have to cut back a little bit. They're still kicking ass and taking names live.