15. What I've Done

16. BURN IT DOWN

17. In The End

18. Bleed It Out (Ext. Outro)

--------------------------------

19. A LIGHT THAT NEVER COMES

20. Faint (Ext. Outro)

21. One Step Closer (Ext. Outro)

EDIT: Additionally, here's LIES GREED MISERY in all it's atrocity.

Edited by Soul

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very energetic! who has seen WTCFM live? does the crowd likes it?

Fuck yeah they do.

Also with Wake being in the setlist now, I feel like instead of the Ballad Medley they'll do the studio version of something. Maybe LOATR?

EDIT 2: COG after BTH

Edited by Soul

CASTLE OF GLASS after BTH. Then Ballad Medley.

Now this set needs BLACKOUT and it will be perfect

very energetic! who has seen WTCFM live? does the crowd likes it?

Oh Blackout is great.

WTCFM I saw in 2011 and it was fantastic. And then we had to leave the Bristow rehearsal when Empty Spaces started in 2012 haha...bombs exploding with sirens and we were leaving...saddest moment ever. Anyway, WTCFM on that tour kicked ass. Might have been my favorite song live in 2012. The Alpharetta one was the best one for me on that tour. It got added to Set B at the last minute, meaning it was in TWO sets at the start of the tour when I saw it (!!!). Mike gets into that shit, bounces around the stage, he rocks it hard. No joke, the band looks like they love that song the most live out of anything besides APFMH.

The crowd liked it a lot too, yes. You know when Mike is saying "SING THAT SHIT MOTHERFUCKER" that it's good.

1:39 to the end. Band looks like they're having the time of their lives. I fucking love that song.

This is awesome! Wake/Given Up is one of LP's best openers, I love it. So happy they brought that back. Also, WTCFM? Awesome as well. Great set. It's amazing how a few little tweaks can make a set better.

This is awesome! Wake/Given Up is one of LP's best openers, I love it. So happy they brought that back. Also, WTCFM? Awesome as well. Great set. It's amazing how a few little tweaks can make a set better.

Remember, though....Papercut is gone from the start. But WTCFM in here is fucking awesome.

LOST IN THE ECHO next.

Remember, though....Papercut is gone from the start. But WTCFM in here is fucking awesome.

LOST IN THE ECHO next.

I'll probably get sacrificed for saying this, but I don't mind if there is no Papercut. I am sick of it and it probably won't be gone for long, seeing as how in the past the band has dropped it from the set but it always comes back.

No way LP rehearses two totally different sets for these shows lol

I still break it the fuck down live to Papercut. But I also break it the fuck down like an African drug lord in the jungle to WTCFM. So I guess that's a fair trade, haha. Papercut won't be gone for long. If this set has APFMH in the encore then this would be a homerun for the band.

What's surprising to me is that the Vegas Harman show started with Faint -> OSC and this set throws that totally out the window. Interesting.

Numb next.

Just when you thought this band couldn't do shit with their setlists, they pull this out of their asses.

+1. Especially for everyone (including me) aka 99% of the forum that thought that they'd totally phone in these performances in regards to the setlists, meaning Set A again.

I think it's awesome that they played Wake of coarse, but it's kind of random. Lol. They haven't played it since the MTM tour ended in 2008 and they all of a sudden bring it back. Is it a CFTI type situation like they did at the MFR shows in 2011 at the Mayan and the other show? Or is this a sign that LP may bring back some old songs in future sets?

I think it's awesome that they played Wake of coarse, but it's kind of random. Lol. They haven't played it since the MTM tour ended in 2008 and they all of a sudden bring it back. Is it a CFTI type situation like they did at the MFR shows in 2011 at the Mayan and the other show? Or is this a sign that LP may bring back some old songs in future sets?

Even better example: Session opening the 2009 shows. They do throw random stuff in there during these "in-between albums" shows from time to time.

Even better example: Session opening the 2009 shows. They do throw random stuff in there during these "in-between albums" shows from time to time.

Ah, yeah, I forgot about Session in 2009! That is a better example. That was so random as well.