01.11.2013 - Biloxi, MS, Hard Rock Live

hahninator

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did you record this over analogue?

Because there is a conflict with my audio driver. No matter which program I use, the only one I have that can access my audio output directly through that driver is my screen capture program which I tried to use first, but it caused the stream to lag and crash so I had to switch to plan B.

UPDATE: My friend got the script via AdobeHDS working, it just took a moment. However, I managed to get my screen recorder working for at least a bit before it crashed so theoretically, if my friend's PC keeps running, we got the whole thing - taking together my part and his parts. Wish us luck that the script will run through successfully :)

Edited by MaoChouChan

My friend has sent me a message that the video rip worked from somewhere in the middle of Down all the way to the end - However, the resulting file is several GBs in size and we will have to see how we can exchange data and merge my recording - which has a different format - from the beginning together with his file.

However, I'll be on a weekend trip to that friend in about one month from now anyways, so if there's no one else who succesfully ripped the video, I will bring the rip home on my external hdd and see if I can finish editing the whole thing together at university, where I have much better tools available.

There's only 1 seeder so far and like 36 leechers, including me and the speed is really slow where I am.. -_-

The seeder is from the Netherlands, quite close to me, that explains the good speed I guess. 10 seeders now. 1 seeder idoesn't mean it's a slow torrent, it's only bad if he's very slow, all the other leechers as seeding as well.

http://lp-bits.com/details.php?id=470

WOW!!! Thank you SOO MUCH Lexx!!! :lol: :D Btw, was the webcast in 1080p or was it only able to record in 720p?

When my friend ripped it, he sent me a small snippet and the codec info, and it's actually 1280 x 720. Seems to be the highest resolution available. Great that it's up now, thanks to Lexx! (Saves me some work too XD)