New Linkin Park Remix Album: "RECHARGED"

Stranger

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how many of these tracks have been already released/heard before recharged was released/leaked?

Clear list:

LP Recharge and A Light That Never Comes single:

- A Light That Never Comes (Linkin Park x Steve Aoki)

Living Things Autralian Tour Edition and Castle Of Glass single:

- Lost In The Echo (KillSonik Remix)

YouTube:

- Lies Greed Misery (Dirtyphonics Remix)

Living Things Remix Subscription:

- Roads Untraveled (Rad Omen Remix Feat. Bun B

- Powerless (Enferno Remix)

- Burn It Down (Tom Swoon Remix)

- Until It Breaks (Datsik Remix)

- Burn It Down (Paul Van Dyk Remix)

New:

- Castle Of Glass (M. Shinoda Remix)

- Victimized (M. Shinoda Remix)

- I'll Be Gone (Vice Remix Feat. Pusha T)

- Skin To Bone (Nick Catchdubs Remix Feat. Cody B. Ware and Ryu)

- I'll Be Gone (Schoolboy Remix)

- Until It Breaks (Money Mark Headphone Remix) [Already released as a different version - Money Mark Remix]

- A Light That Never Comes (Rick Rubin Reboot)

LMFAO @ the intros to Powerless and the Tom Swoon remix of Burn it Down being almost EXACTLY the same. Play the first 5 seconds of one track, then switch to the other. HILARIOUS. And people wonder why EDM gets criticized for every song sounding the same?

Okay, my honest opinion of this is that the album gets off to a great start with the first 6 tracks, but from Roads Untraveled through the first Until it Breaks remix, it's a train wreck. Skin to Bone, the second Until it Breaks remix, and the ALTNC reboot are all good (don't really care for the second I'll Be Gone remix). Great beginning, solid end, terrible middle.

I agree. The POWERLESS and BURN IT DOWN remixes really suck and having them back-to-back is a disaster haha. And that ROADS UNTRAVELED remix is meh, so 3 in a row of "blah' is weak. But it gets back on track with UNTIL IT BREAKS in my opinion, which I like a good bit.

The end of Ryu's verse on Skin to Bone straight-up acknowledges the possibility of a Fort Minor reunion. Cool. Mike's verse on that track is SICK too.

Oh hell yeah, great part of the song there. It's really going to get fans talking.

"Fort Minor "We Major", let's take it to phase 2. The mission isn't finished yet. I've been on the internet, hearing fans talking, maybe we should consider it." And Mike jams right after it. The first part of the remix isn't that great but wow from Ryu to Mike it's really sweet.

Overall a solid album and there's just as many songs I like here as on a normal Linkin Park record. Good release by the band!

This is the same one so what is the question?

M Shinoda CASTLE OF GLASS remix in LPTV

That is 100% NOT the same song. Song in question starts at 2:08 in the You're a Legend video, and none of what is heard is found anywhere in Mike's remix. There's a small little clip of the COG vocals in it, so it's definitely a remix of that song, but it's not Mike's.

Did we just automatically assume once the Recharged tracklisting came out that since there was a COG remix on it, that it'd be the same one?

*EDIT* The part that starts fading in at 3:05 IS Mike's remix, but the instrumental immediately before it (2:08 up to the point Chester starts talking) is something different. Hmm...

Edited by Astat

*EDIT* The part that starts fading in at 3:05 IS Mike's remix, but the instrumental immediately before it (2:08 up to the point Chester starts talking) is something different. Hmm...

Yes this is the part I checked. So we had two remixes all this time and we didn't knew...

I'll Be Gone has to be my favorite that I hadn't heard before. Lost in the Echo is my favorite overall I think

EDIT: Realized there's two I'll Be Gone, I'LL BE GONE (Vice Remix feat. Pusha T) is the one I like

Edited by TripleXero

Did we just automatically assume once the Recharged tracklisting came out that since there was a COG remix on it, that it'd be the same one?

Yeah. I did guess it might have been an M. Shinoda remix before RECHARGED was even announced so I did jump to conclusions. Now I am curious as to whether it is a different M. Shinoda remix or if it is a different artist, and if it is, who it is.

Is that mike raping on I'LL BE GONE

*rapping

From "King Push" until "She turn me on" is Pusha T.

From "Yeah, and to each his own" until "I'll be gone" is Mike Shinoda.

The rest is all Chester Bennington samples from the original track.