Singles

Skipees

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You originally posted an other link, right? But it wasn't that lol. more like "Leave Out All the Rest (live)" written ON the cover but more below.

It was RTR sampler front cover before. I checked the big CDs/DVDs collectors sites, they has only the Hong Kong release.

---

Promotional singles:

My December, MY

There's a cover art for My

• 6 months later...

i have never herd Lying From You on the radio before

I hear it more commonly than any other post-Minutes to Midnight track. It's on at least a couple times a week up here, probably gets more airplay than any other Meteora song except for Somewhere I Belong.

In fact, I should try and do a list of all the LP-related tracks I've heard on the radio...

LP songs:

Papercut

One Step Closer

Points of Authority

Crawling

Runaway

In the End

My December

Enth e Nd

My<Dsmbr

Somewhere I Belong

Lying From You

Faint

Breaking the Habit

Numb

Dirt Off Your Shoulder/Lying From You

Numb/Encore

Given Up

Leave Out All the Rest

Bleed it Out

Shadow of the Day

What I've Done

New Divide

Waiting For the End

Iridescent (Transformers version)

The Catalyst

Lost in the Echo

Burn it Down

Lies Greed Misery

A Light That Never Comes

Guilty All the Same

Other:

Fort Minor - Remember the Name, Petrified, Where'd You Go

Dead By Sunrise - Fire, Crawl Back In, Too Late, Let Down

Z-Trip - Walking Dead

X-Ecutioners - It's Goin' Down

Motley Crue feat. Chester - Home Sweet Home

The only actual singles I've never heard on the radio are Pts.Of.Athrty, From the Inside, We Made It, Burning in the Skies, and Castle of Glass. And as you can see, I've heard quite a few non-singles too.

It's the weirdest shit, whenever I'm in the weirdest places I hear Shadow Of The Day. Almost every time I'm at Wendy's (I don't eat in there too often; though I do have a Frosty + dem Spicy Chicken Nuggets every few days). I remember once I heard it a Lowes...

That being said, I've heard In The End, What I've Done, Leave Out All The Rest (at Petco), Shadow Of The Day, BURN IT DOWN, and LIES GREED MISERY on the radio. I don't listen to too much radio, but every time my aunt drives she plays the radio (I visit her most weekends, so I hear the radio at least once a month). However being in Mid NJ (Me) / Upper NJ (aunt) we don't have any good rock radio stations available so hearing some of the better LP singles isn't easy.

It's the weirdest shit, whenever I'm in the weirdest places I hear Shadow Of The Day. Almost every time I'm at Wendy's (I don't eat in there too often; though I do have a Frosty + dem Spicy Chicken Nuggets every few days). I remember once I heard it a Lowes...

I've heard Shadow Of The Day almost every time I've gone to Walmart or just about any other store. It shocks me how high that song charted. It peaked at #15 on the Hot 100, making it one of the top 5 LP tracks.

Just heard GATS on the radio today, it was awesome. It's basically a hard rock/heavy metal station out of NY, though, it wasn't on the usual pop radio that plays LP stuff in my area (BID, SOTD, ITE, etc). Also, Hahninator's comment brought back memories of when I used to hear songs like Crawling, Faint, In The End, One Step Closer, Somewhere I Belong, etc. on the radio. The radio has changed so much and especially in my area.

Edited by Geki