17.08.2013 - Taipei, Taiwan, Taipei Arena

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they drop APFMH in 2014 that will be very disappointing. I can understand Papercut I guess since it's only missed one year ever (2009) and they might be tired of it, even though Chester says it's his all time favorite Linkin Park song (mine too). But APFMH...the energy is so visible from the band on it. Even Joe is getting into it. I hope it stays.

If they drop APFMH in 2014 that will be very disappointing. I can understand Papercut I guess since it's only missed one year ever (2009) and they might be tired of it, even though Chester says it's his all time favorite Linkin Park song (mine too). But APFMH...the energy is so visible from the band on it. Even Joe is getting into it. I hope it stays.

Me too. Like I said APFMH is the ultimate non-single for the crowd, any crowd, in any show, in any place. It's great for the hardcore fans, and the mainstream fans knows this song better than a lot of other songs. The only replacement for this song is NMS, but I prefer to have them both and drop Given Up or Bleed It Out.

I didn't include Points Of Authority because it had a music video and technically was a promo single in Europe.

And Lying From You?

I don't consider POA or LFY as a singles at all, it like they're something in the middle.

Yeah I do count LFY as a single, but I do agree with you. Maybe like a "half single" haha. I remember when before PR04 the song got so big with fans that the label/band were forced to release it to radio and put a video out for it. Huge song and it's still on rock radio a lot. When I was in Atlanta for a year or so I actually heard New Divide and Lying From You more than any other LP song on the radio.