17.08.2013 - Taipei, Taiwan, Taipei Arena

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crawling, Faint, OSC is fucking sick, I'll take it all day. Nasty. That probably is even better than New Divide, Faint, OSC that I saw in 2009.

What a SHAME they only played that set one time. After New Divide it's sick. After NMS, you could leave for 10 songs and come back for ITE/BIO and the encore. That'd be a great show. The slow shit in the middle is miserable but the first 8 and 19-25 is filthy.

Crawling, Faint, OSC is fucking sick, I'll take it all day. Nasty. That probably is even better than New Divide, Faint, OSC that I saw in 2009.

What a SHAME they only played that set one time. After New Divide it's sick. After NMS, you could leave for 10 songs and come back for ITE/BIO and the encore. That'd be a great show. The slow shit in the middle is miserable but the first 8 and 19-25 is filthy.

Agree 100%. What the hell is with these guys and ITE/BIO duo closing a set?

I typed like a 5 paragraph reply to that and decided to post it somewhere else LOL...running on 4 hours of sleep for two nights in a row, damn.

When does this show start? It's 8:55am right now in Taipei. Add 12 hours. So 9am EST I guess.