17.08.2013 - Taipei, Taiwan, Taipei Arena

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the band will play set A for this show, and maybe they will play a special set in Kuala Lampur to close out the Living Things world tour. Remember the last show of the ATS world tour in Sinagpore (show page)? The band completely changed the set in this one. Maybe they will do something like this in Kuala Lampur.

Edited by Mesck547

I think the band will play set A for this show, and maybe they will play a special set in Kuala Lampur to close out the Living Things world tour. Remember the last show of the ATS world tour in Sinagpore (show page)? The band completely changed the set in this one. Maybe they will do something like this in Kuala Lampur.

If only. The way the first five songs are arranged in that set is sexy.

You have a point actually, but don't expect to something shocking.

Actually...you can even take it farther back to when they did Numb/Encore/Yesterday and he tried to harmonize with Paul on the last few lines of the song. That was easily the only weak point of an otherwise legendary performance. Chester definitely isn't a backing vocalist.

I think the one weak point of that performance was Jay Z not realizing when to be quiet